Friday, September 3, 2010

I just can't see it happening. Yet.

Good morning you early morning bloggers! I am sitting at work having a cup of coffee and post poning my Friday paper work that I HAVE to do today! I really enjoyed all your 'Thousand Word Thursday' posts! Hopefully I will play along as well next week!

My sister Rose sent over with her husband 3 bags of 12-14 size clothing yesterday. Someone gave them to her (why in the hell they did that she is a size 2) and she wanted me to go though them for when I lose weight! Nice! I really was excited to look in the bags! But when I finally did I really couldn't see them ever fitting. I mean ever. I am a size 20 right now and sometimes depending on the make a 22/24. I will never be a 12-14. These seem so tiny!

Not the kinda positive thinking I normally try to have!

So anyway I am really looking forward to my weekend with Chris! I just hope this day speeds up! Hope you all have a great weekend too!

I thought this was something fun for friday!  Someone posted it this morning!

A


- Age: 31

- Annoyance: size 12/14 clothes! lol

- Animal: My dog and cat. I show no favorites! :)

- Actor: I always enjoy Tom Hanks



B

- Beer: Mmm Blue Moon or Amstel Light

- Birthplace: Franklin NC

- Body Part on opposite sex:  my husbands lips! He has beautiful lips!

- Been in Love: Yes

- Been bitched at: Daily, I work with the public!

- Believe in yourself?: Most of the time!

- Believe in God: Yes

- Before weight: 248



C

- Car: lexus rx 300

- Candy: anything sour and gummy

- Color: blue

- Cried in school: sure

- Chocolate/Vanilla: um depends really. not an ice cream lover

- Chinese/Mexican: mexican

- Cake or pie: Cake

- Country to visit: Italy



D

- Day or Night: Night

- Do the splits?: When I was 10!



E

- Eggs: Yuck and double yuck

- Eyes: Blue



F

- First crush: humm...I really don't remember!

- First thoughts waking up: SHUT UP ALARM!

- Food: breakfast



G

- Greatest Fear: spending a ton of money on this surgery and it failing!

- Goals: To be healthy and happy!

- Get along with your parents?: yes...wonderfully

- Good luck charm: Nah



H

- Hair Color: Medium brown, few hints of blond

- Height: 5'6.5"

- Happy: With my husband, yes. With myself, not so much. (same answer)

- Holiday: Any holiday that I get a day off!

- Health freak?: In a strange way I totally am!

- Hate: Such a strong word, I would rather say strong dislike. (same answer: I just said this yesterday!!)



I

- Ice Cream: um mint choco chip

- Instrument: Drums..cause my husband is a talented drummer!



J

- Jewelry: Love it!

- Job: Small business owner!



K

- Kids: Nope. God Daughter and a God Son of sorts on the way!

- Kickboxing or karate: I'd try both

- Keep a journal? Only online



L

- Longest Car Ride: 12 hours

- Love: Is amazing!

- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes I have!

- Love at first sight: Yes, I feel that is sorta what I had with the hubs

M

- Milk flavor: skim and ice cold

- Movie: humm..don't know

- Mooned anyone?: yep, I apologize for that now! :)

- Marriage: 3 years

- Motion sickness? as I get older yes!

- McD’s or BK: neither. but if I go it is normally to McDs



N

- Number of Siblings: 1 younger sister

- Number of Piercings: 2

- Number: 2



O

- One wish: To reach my goals!



P

- Place you’d like to live: England.

- Perfect Pizza: Thin crust, cheese, jalapenos and pineapple

- Pepsi/Coke: not a soda girl



Q

- Questionnaires: keep me entertained



R

- Reason to cry: the thought of missing out on my friend delivering her first baby

- Reality T.V.: Top Chef, Next Food network star, Bethenny Getting Married?

-Roll your tongue in a circle? Yep



S

- Song: Trains by Porcupine Tree

- Shoe size: 9

- Salad Dressing: Kens Asian Sesame light!I could drink it

- Skipped school: loads in college

- Smoking: quit years ago

- Sing well?: I think I do!!

- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries



T

- Time for bed: 10-11

- Thunderstorms: love to sleep during them!

- TV: don't watch too much in the summer!



U

- Unpredictable: I would say that I am...



V

- Vegetable you hate: fresh tomato's (except for salsa that I make)

- Vegetable you love: all of them but I LOVE Brussels sprouts

- Vacation spot: The beach



W

- Weakness: food!

- When you grow up: I want be able to have more time off work!

- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I'd say Kathryn, but we are all s o different!

- Wanted to be a model?: never



X

-X-Rays: cost way to much



Y

-Year it is now: 2010

-Yellow: is a color I like!



Z

- Zoo: Taking my God Daughter next Sunday.

- Zodiac sign: Pisces

6 comments:

Pamela E. Williams said...

Stay positive. It will happen. Just this morning I tried on a skirt that was a 22 and it didn't fit. I was like WTH, but I fit othe 22s. I look at things as relative for the most part. Its a work in progress. Under construction is the way I see it. Have a great weekend.

Amy said...

I just posted about this recently. I started in very tight 28s and can now wear some 20s, and it still blows my mind. You will be in those clothes before you know it!

~Lisa~ said...

Look forward to the day when those clothes are TOO BIG - and you're bagging them up for someone else!! You're going to get there - I just know it!

Robin said...

Those clothes will fit... keep up the good fight.

Bonnie said...

There are a lot of bloggers who thought the same thing a year ago and they are now size 12's or smaller. You can do this. Just take it one step at a time.

Michelle said...

I had the same thought in the beggining but now I'm in a size 16 jeans and size XL or L t-shirt (depends on the top) and let me tell you it's a wonderful feeling. You will get there it just takes pantence and motivation from your loved ones and of course us :) *hugs*