It’s Friday!!!! Time for BYOC!! BYOC is Bring Your Own Crazy…..5 little questions we answer in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break!
Enjoy!!
1. Are you superstitious?
Enjoy!!
1. Are you superstitious?
Not really. Nothing else to say on the subject. But nah!
2. You wouldn’t be caught dead where – wearing what?
I would not be caught dead wearing a thong. I know some of you ladies love em. I've got friends that love them...but to me dental floss for panties is not comfy in the least.
3. What brand of perfume to you wear?
A couple. Flower By Kenzo, CoCo Mademoiselle by Chanel, Stella McCartney, and Happy by Clinque. CoCo is my fav I use it rarely because I can't afford it.
4. Name five non-human things that you love and why.
I'd say my dog and cat but they are like humans to me.
I'd say my dog and cat but they are like humans to me.
I love FOOD. Hell. That is why I blog isn't it? Cause its yummy!
I love my iPAD. No lie there. Cause It is so cute and useful
I love these antique 1920's glasses that I just got one major sale at an auction. Cause they are beautiful!
I love my wedding RINGS. Love them. Cause they are special and because they are like no one elses!
I love my PORCH! I'd like to be there now! Cause it is calming and I can see the beautiful mountains and feel refreshed!
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life
My week and blog land has been just fine. I love reading about all you ladies and catching up on your lives! Makes me happy~
My real life: like my post said earlier. I am not happy or un happy. Just here. But I feel good! Besides the allergies. I have NEVER in my life had them this bad. I even got vertigo yesterday and thought I was having a stroke because of the fluid in my ears. I am on proper medication now! But I missed my Zumba class yesterday.

6 comments:
I totally agree about the thongs - I just can't. Also I wear Stella McCartney & Stella Nude everyday - we have so much in common.:)
I HATE THONGS!!!!
It's funny, I've always worn a thong. Even when I weighed 285 pounds! Speaking of...I totally need new undies.
On the happy/ unhappy: if it is at all helpful, check out my blog. I am the SLOWEST loser out there-- but you know what: I've lost consistently and the weight is continuing to stay off as I move along, now 15 months or so into it (surgery was 1/4/10.)
Perhaps your expectations are too high... just live your life to and don't be to 'diet' punishing, b/c you'll just spring back into other bad habits in the end.
You're doing AWESOME-- Keep on going!!!
Love your #4s and HATE allergies too!
Allergies are the worst!
I wanted to commment on your last post about comparing. I do this all the time and, like you, while I'm happy with my average 1.5 lbs a week, it does get old when I see Amy has lost 8 (although she works harder than me) or so-and-so has lost 6. I've noticed I'm seeing some bigger numbers as my restriction improves so I think that fill is a great idea.
Post a Comment