Friday, June 17, 2011

BYOC....Bring Your Own Crazy ♫

It’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer some questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog and ENJOY!


1. Do you make your bed every day? Tell us about or show us a picture of your bed comforter?
Yes. Psycho bench in me has the bed made everyday.  I just like it. I like coming home to my bed made. It makes me happy. So my saint of a husband makes it. It has been 4 years of deep training to have made this a success. But a success it has been! We use duvet covers over our feather comforter. I have two or three and I get them from I~k~e~a~. For the cost of ONE set from lets say M A C Ys  I can get two or three from I~k~e~a and they seem to last a long time and I don't get bored of them. These are not my two current ones but they are the ones I was just looking at on Wednesday! Draz was reading my comforter mind I suppose! I like to get a funky one and then more of a floral one or a plain one for my ever changing moods!
KAJSA TRÄD Duvet cover and pillowcase(s), green Duvet cover length: 86 " Duvet cover width: 86 " Pillowcase length: 20 " Pillowcase width: 30 "  Duvet cover length: 218 cm Duvet cover width: 218 cm Pillowcase length: 51 cm Pillowcase width: 76 cm
 
RENATE BLOM Duvet cover and pillowcase(s), multicolor Duvet cover length: 86 " Duvet cover width: 86 " Pillowcase length: 20 " Pillowcase width: 30 "  Duvet cover length: 218 cm Duvet cover width: 218 cm Pillowcase length: 51 cm Pillowcase width: 76 cm
2. Johnny Cash or Elvis? Thin crust pizza or deep dish? Coke or Pepsi? Beer or wine or neither?


• Johnny Cash hands down. I am a JC kinda gal!

• I love pizza. Pizza doesn't love me right now. Unless it is ultra thin.

• Coke. But I really don't like soda.

• Neither…Beer, wine, vodka... I like it all. But I don't drink to much beer because it makes me feel to full!

3. Who’s your fave lately? Funniest? Most inspiring? Can you link them for me??

Humm... I find inspiration from every one of my people. Let me get back to you...
 
4. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

Real life I am in a horrible MOOOOOOOOOD. I can't help it. I went to bed pissed off. I woke up pissed off. Why -o- why do we have to go through such horrible times just to shed the lining of our uterus. Everything is making me mad and I am not doing a good job at talking myself down from mini tantrums. I'd send myself home if I didn't HAVE to be here. If I get mean enough maybe my husband will make me go home.  Hummm? That might be the way to go. I am so damn close to being below 200. I got to 199.6 yesterday for one scale attempt and then this morning I am 203. Why can't I just be below 200 and stay there.
 
Blog life: I am so thrilled with the response and comments on my last post about being my 6 month anni. You all make me smile. Jen re-did my blog and I love it. It makes me smile everyday. I am so beyond excited for Chicago and Boobs. I am nervous but really excited! Bummed because I am missing one of my favorite bands that will be near by while I am away. They are from Sweden and don't come often so I can't lie. I am bummed!

6 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Seriously - I could just sit and stare at your new layout all day. The colors are mezmerizing.

Beth Ann said...

You are going to get and stay below that 200 mark very soon. Our scales? They like to mess with us, but eventually they pop on down there and then it is all good. Hope the moodiness passes very quickly!!

Cat said...

I love those Duvets! I wish I could get hubby to agree to florals at some point but we have to compromise!

Rhonda said...

Those are so pretty. :) I love eye-key-uhh.

Andrea said...

I love your blog layout, so cute!

Lynda said...

I also have my bed made every day...by ME!

I know you've told me this already, but who are you rooming with in Chicago?