Well I love it. LOVE IT. I feel so happy to have won a blog re-design because I wanted it! I did not think I would win and I did and this, my friends is how it turned out!
Flippin amazin....
Go, right now, and give her a shot to re-design your space! It'll make you feel so special! Jen @ Just Foolin Blog DesignsThank you so much Jen. I must say that I enjoyed getting to know you so much along the way and I can't wait to meet you. You are simply wonderful! Even if you can't eat in the dark! *wink*

And of course I can not forget Leslie!

She's the gal that nominated me! She got a little re-design too! You both are awesome!!
~
Monday is my 6 month bandiversary. I will post my pictures then and work on my goals...talk about how the last 6 months have been. Especially for you all thinking of the band life or are just getting started..it should be a good post! Without posting to much before then I can say that I am really happy. I have my days but I never regret getting banded. I hope to continue to not have issues.
| Chris bought me this outfit at the beach. Eddie Bauer. lg shirt. 16sz skirt. 8.5 size shoe. I think I look good! He says he'll keep me. |
Yesterday for what ever reason was a really tough day for me mood wise. I think it was mostly hormonal but I could have cried at the drop of a hat. I felt overwhelmed and like I could not put one more thing on my plate (not literally of course because I was hungry all day)! But yet I continue to say yes. This weekend Chris and I are planning nothing! We will work on the house and I will clean out the freezer that defrosted and re-froze while we were on vacation (DOUBLE GRRR) I think I must have the post vacation blues! But I look cute! (I think I can see it now)

19 comments:
I adore the new design!! Jen is so awesome!! I especially love your little signature, the owl is adorable!!
I'm in a funk this week too. I'm going to just let myself chill out this weekend and hopefully that will recharge my batteries.
I woke up early to come here and look at it again. I'm in love with it. With you too! It was great to get to know you better and I can not wait to squeeze you in Chicago! I'll be the one eating in very bright light and walking into doors while I'm checking e-mail on my ipod.
Still a beautiful outfit! And I'm loving the new blog design! (I totally voted for you, btw.)
Do you believe it's already been 6 months-ish since we were banded? I got mine a week to the day after you. Crazy, huh? It seems like we were just starting out last month. Is that just me?
Sorry your freezer was on the fritz while you were on vacation, give it a kick for us. And just say no... I've had to learn to in the past year or so, and it's amazing how freeing it is.
Love love love your new design! Jen is amazing. That outfit is SO adorable. You look fantastic Amanda.
Love the new outfit!! Love love love the new design - that Jen is completely awesome!!! And you're cute as hell!!
Another gorgeous design by Jen!
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I look forward to following you on your journey!
I absolutely love your blog design, and you are sooo tiny and beautifully adorable in your new outfit!!
I love it!!
Your blog is very cute, as are you! Love the outfit!
Wow, Jen is so talented. I think I've seen 4 or 5 of her redesigned blogs and they are ALL cute!
You look so great in your outfit! I know that my boobs will be disappearing as I lose weight. :( But yours look very happy. :)
Love the new design Amanda!
And, wow, your husband is 6 ft 6. He's cute too, btw, and I definitely think that with his red hair and British accent (is that the right country?) he has HUGE POTENTIAL to be the next WWE star. Just stick "Sir" in front of his name, get him a pair of speedos with a British flag on the back, and some whack-a-doo accesories and BAM! He's good to go. He should probably come up with a catchy phrase as well to yell as he body slams people.
Jen did a great job-- I love your new design (I'm actually getting an owl tattoo on my foot as soon as I find the right person to do it).
You look awesome!
Love it! The design is awesome, and I love the pictures. Jen is amazing!
The new design is too cute!! Congrats on winning!
BTW I always thought you were cute and attractive but you keep looking better and better and better. I too love your blog redesign...it is light and airy and whimsical.
I LOVE it! Jen does such gorgeous work.
YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!! oh and I love your blog too!!! How was your vacation?? I missed hearing from you!! lol I hope all is well my dear you look great, keep up the great work!!
You do look cute, super cute! I love the new pic of you and the hubs! And the blog is fantab!
Oh, by the way, my hubs and I went on a poker run today and I seen a man that I swear looked like your hubs!
Super cute blog for a super cute girl!!
You and your blog design are gorgeous! Love the outfit! Sorry you're feeling blue...I always kind of feel that way after a vacation.
Post a Comment