How did you pick your blog name?
I wanted something catchy and cute and I really didn't want the title to be BAND related. So when it came to me it just felt right.
When did you start blogging?
Mostly weightloss in the beginning but it has kind of turned into everything in my life!
Dec. 13th 2010
August 21st 2010
Theme of blog (weight loss, family, circus clowns, sci-fi, erotica, fly fishing, doll collecting, star wars, etc)
Mostly weightloss in the beginning but it has kind of turned into everything in my life!
Did you go to BOOBs 2010?
no. I wanted to so badly! That is why I am going this year!
When were you banded?
Dec. 13th 2010
How much have you lost?
about 57lbs.
What are you most looking forward to at BOOBs?
Getting to hang out with some fabulous ladies that I feel like I know so well!
What/who do you hope to find/see/accomplish at BOOBs 2011?
New Friends, hopefully a little shopping! I hope that I let my guard down fully and allow myself to enjoy this vacation!
Children? Pets?
We have two pets.. Juna the best dog in the world and Sarah the best cat that puts up with the best dog!
Who is your roomie?
What day do you arrive?
I arrive on Thursday with Lynda from 'This Time Next Year....' looking forward to getting to know her since she is my closest banded person to lil ole Franklin.
What airport/flight/time?
Midway/Delta/ 1pm-ish
What events are you signed up for?Drag Show on Thursday, Walking tour (FRI), 2nd City (FRI), Jazzercise (SAT) & shopping!!!!
I love to read. I love to cook. I love to eat. Not so much anymore! I like scrapbooking, taking long baths, and having a fabulous cocktail or glass of wine!
Hobbies?
I love to read. I love to cook. I love to eat. Not so much anymore! I like scrapbooking, taking long baths, and having a fabulous cocktail or glass of wine!
Career?
My husband and I own our family business now and I am also a Senior Stylist for Stella & Dot which is Jewelry (and I love both)
Single? Married? In a relationship?Married—4 years June of this year!
Feb
That I am really excited about meeting you all and a little nervous as well. I kind of feel like I am starting High School and I am needing to make friends right away!
I am outgoing but it takes me a while to jump in. But I will. I like to give hugs! I feel like I know so many of you and you inspire me and make me laugh everyday. You need a hug!
Your birthday month?
Feb
What do you want other BOOBs to know about you?
That I am really excited about meeting you all and a little nervous as well. I kind of feel like I am starting High School and I am needing to make friends right away!
I am outgoing but it takes me a while to jump in. But I will. I like to give hugs! I feel like I know so many of you and you inspire me and make me laugh everyday. You need a hug!
Ronnie and Liz! Never met these girls but I KNOW we will hit it off!

9 comments:
I can't wait to meet you too. You are the cutest little thing. I'm always looking at your eyes...I think they are beautiful. We are going to have the time of our lives in Chicago.
Yes we will!! :)
And I couldn't see it, but I was checking your site when I linked you as my roomie. LOL
I'm about to read your blog from last night, I can see that one? :)
I'm a hugger, too! Do you think people will think we're strange if I hug you all the way to Chicago? ;)
You blog from yesterday just showed up in my feeds this am!
Love the survey and getting to know a little more about you! Wish I was going to Chicago but all my friends from there are coming here that weekend!!! You will have a blast!!!
You just showed up in my feeds today - and I read you loud and clear!!!
Blogs seems to never show up in my feed until much later than posted. Went back and read yesterday's blog .... again, you are GORJUS !!
I have been having the same trouble. My posts aren't showing up in blog rolls for other people until about 10 hours later. Such is blogger. :(
Looking forward to meeting you in Chicago!! :)
I'm so looking forward to meeting you! And no, I didn't see the previous post.
Post a Comment