| aren't we both so cute!? |
I had my very first blog meet up and I have a new lovely friend! But I think I knew we'd be friends before we met!
Lynda and I have passing emails and recipes back and forth for about a year now but we have never met. Our first encounter would be on the way to Chicago to meet all you other lovely gals! BUT she texted on Friday night asking if we might be free on Sunday for a Braves game!
Hell Yah!! Chris has never been to a game and I couldn't wait to give Lynda a hug!
We had a blast, I got to meet Murphy the wonder dog, who instantly bonded with Chris!
You never know how the husbands will be in meeting new people but I can say that I think they both will be up for more plans in the future.
Lynda posted a recipe a few weeks back for a salmon salad and since she is on mushies and I am just plain not eating, she made us a stash for the game. Maybe I can get her to post it again but it was fantastic! Matter of fact I am having it for lunch today.
So thank you Lynda, for not only a fun time but for easing the PRE-BOOBs anxiety of not knowing anyone from the get-go. You were a delight as was Darrell and I can't wait to do this again! I can't wait for Chicago and I can't wait for shopping!
PS. I never knew how great it was to be with other banded ladies. Of course I love blogging and have great support. But to be sitting next to someone who knows why I might have a strange look on my face. Or why I am just am not eating. Or if I might need to get up suddenly... was just very nice! I recommend reaching out people! You won't be disappointed!

10 comments:
I think we were friends before we met!
I completely agree! I love meeting other bandsters. :)
Glad you ladies had a good time!
I can't wait to meet other bandsters.........
Lucky Girls!!!
Great picture!!! Glad you ladies had a wonderful time. I loved meeting my fellow bandsters back in July. I totally wish I had a banded buddy who lived close by.
Uhh Hello! <<< I know I'm not with the Boobs YET but I do live in Austin. LOL.
BTW Amanda... glad you got to meet another bandster and make a friend. Great pic.
How fun! So glad you were able to get together! It is so fun being able to hang out with other bandsters!
Awww - how much fun is this!
omg please please post the recipe lynda!! :)
glad ya'll had fun! and i totally lol'd at the husbands comment...aren't men funny?! it's either one way or the other, they will totally man-mesh and get along or you know right away by his body language that he's not going to exactly have a bromance with other dude! hahaha
Post a Comment