Baloney.
One might think that since this is a weightloss blog that the title of my blog might refer to my weightloss efforts.
Wrong.
Guys. I have no Christmas spirit this year. None. Not a tiny bit. Zilch. Zero. Nata.
I feel rushed, happy non depressed, but rushed. It's not like I feel rushed buying massive amounts of Christmas gifts because that isn't the case. My family (there are only 6 of us in the core group) traded names...my friends and I only got gifts for the kids...and I started buying for our English family months ago.
Don't get me wrong. I am happy. I feel and look healthy *ignore the massive cold I am getting over*. Our business is about to slow down. But honestly I thought it would slow down 3 weeks ago and we are still staying steady. As silly as it is I am really really enjoying the whole Stella & Dot thing. I made enough money to pay for my gym member ship for six months AND the last three fill appointments I have had. When I started I just wanted the damn jewelry.
Maybe the fact that I haven't decorated my house in Christmas stuff. My instant sentence combo made me almost write Christmas Crap. But I don't feel that way normally. I love decorating. "It's Cozy"...to quote the 'Holiday' with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet which I've seen 17 times. But we didn't do it. Pure lazy really but we are leaving on the 21st and not coming back until the 9th of Jan and I just didn't want to clean up Christmas when I returned.
I am happy so why am I not Christmas Happy?
Maybe the 97 dozens of Christmas cookies I am baking tomorrow will help with that. You think I am exaggerating.
Perhaps I will awake...send my husband on a hike of 10 miles. Put Christmas music on and start creaming eggs, butter, and sugar and the magical Christmas spirit will arrive.
I'm not counting on it.
~
Weightloss musings. As you may recall from a distant blog....I had a massive unfill 8 weeks ago. In those eight weeks I gained between 5 & 8 lbs. 3 weeks ago I had a fill and felt no restriction. Not really no restriction, because I didn't gain. But I could eat more then I liked.
SO. Tuesday I had another fill. I really thought my surgeon would baby step me since I was getting close to a TOO tight area. Yah know. .25-.5 ccs. Nah he went right to the fill level I was originally. My green zone if you will. He gave me .75 ccs! So I now have 7 ccs in my band. As of this morning I have lost 2 of those lbs. Which I am thrilled about. And even though I haven't had the downward emotional spiral that I thought I would have with the gain I feel pretty good! I feel confident that I will get back to 175 in no time.
On Tuesday I will have been banded for 1 year! Stay tuned for further reports!
~
I do miss you my lil Christmas Cactus's

I am neglecting you. But I do promise there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my little blog world.

15 comments:
Amanda I adore you!! You've been missed, but I have to admit I've not been the best blogger/commenter in the world lately either. So no worries, it's a busy time of the year.
I cannot wait to hear about your one year Bandiversary. *giddy*
I'm sooo not in the holiday spirit this year and I don't even have the excuse of a hop across the pond. It's just not there. I think I'm going to get the tree and some decorations up this weekend, but then I keep thinking about all the work taking them back down and it lessens my enthusiasm. I don't know that they should be put up just because it's that time of year. There should be some joy in it right?
I have a Cmas cactus just like that! I miss you when you don't blog lovey! I'm not feeling it either and it feels strange. Let's blame it on the economy.
Just caught up on your last couple of blogs. First of all you look so damn fabulous with that haircut!!!! I love it!!! And you must be so happy looking back at yourself a year ago!
I think I finally have some restriction. So fingers crossed that I can catch up to my Dec 2010 bandster friends. Take care. Xoxo.
I don't blame you for not decorating with the trip you have coming up. You can't force yourself into the spirit, but maybe when you get over to England it will change a bit.
You will get into the spirit, no worries. Some years I feel more "Christmassy" than others. Enjoy your time across the pond!
i hope you have a nice trip!
there's no rule you have to be all gung ho over Christmas! lol to each their own. :)
The Christmas spirit is running late with a few people, me as well :o) but I am sure it will arrive! And even though your fill was more than you expected, I hope it is a good one and you continue to loss the weight :o)
I hope your trip will be wonderful! I will be thinking of you in Leicester :)
Hugs!
How did it go with baking the cookies? I would have had a very hard time not eating loads of cookies. :) You should try listening to Christmas music while baking (if you're not already done). That would totally put me in the spirit. Also, having your business be steady is good, right? :)
Congrats on your super success with S&D! I think you'll have such a great time in the UK, it'll make all your stresses melt away. :)
97 dozen??? That sounds dangerous indeed.
I know what you mean about lack of spirit. I don't decorate my apartment because I live alone, and it's so small that I don't have people over often. I thought about getting a tiny tree to get me out of my funk, but haven't decided yet.
I miss you!
Congrats on the loss! Hope you catch the Christmas spirit soon!
I love you. That is all.
I hope you got into the xmas spirit a little! I'm having a tough time this year, but I wrapped presents all day yesterday, so that helped!
ahhh, it is Tuesday here... so happy Bandiversary!
Love you!
Post a Comment