I will continue to keep trying!
anywho!
I started working out with my trainer on Tuesday! I am going Tuesdays and Thursdays for an hour! Taking a core class on Friday morning and then at least 1 yoga class but hopefully two during the week! I am so darn sore it is unreal!
But I have improved since I last saw him! How I did this there is no telling! But I beat my time at holding a plank!
Trouble is: it's making me so hungry! Especially today! Wow! But maybe I am bored!
2012 is going well for me thus far. I am a busy little bee. In fact I should be posting pay roll and working on sales tax for the business. Instead I am playing on facebook, email, and trying to blog.
2012 is going to be a good year for me. I will hit my goal. I feel like I was on such a good path in Sept through November last year...then BAM...I had to get an unfill from being a little too tight. The unfill was most of what I had in my band. I have gained about 7 total lbs since the beginning of November. I don't feel too bad about that because I feel good, I made it through two holidays, and my pants have stayed the same. But I want to hit a new low again soon. This is the reason I started with the trainer again! I might even go for a tiny fill next week or the week after!
When I hit my goal this year I will be speaking to a plastic surgeon about this everlasting flap of skin. It is the only thing I hate about my body right now! My boobs are big but they always have been. But this belly skin keeps me from feeling totally great about myself. Keeps me self conscience. I mean I think most of us will always be about certain areas. Hell, we are all women. I have never wanted to wear a bikini, but I would like to show off this loss a tiny bit. So plastics are they way to go. Not any time soon but in the future.
If we can afford it (which we can't) then I will have a breast lift too. But most of all I want that skin gone!
| Up for 36 hours! |
| My Loves! |
| The Royal Armouries in Leeds |
| a view from our hike! |
| My new Stately Manor. |
Since I love all things historical fiction, especially about English kings and queens and English estates..my in laws always take me to a Stately Country manor. Chatsworth is still my fav. (think new Sense and Sensibility) But this was a very nice day! in the 1950s the owner sold most of the items in the house so they are currently trying to restore and buy furniture and belongings back! Chris says this can be my country home!
![]() |
| Add caption |


9 comments:
Yes, blogger is being evil lately.
Looks like you've been having lots of fun! Cute kiddos!
I have had the same problems...sometime if I hit the back button the screen seems to refresh? Not sure if that helps you.
You look sassy and fabulous!!! Looks like a great trip and good for you for all the exercise!
I so envy that trip you took heehehehehe I love the pictures and you are not going to believe this....YOU ARE GORGEOUS!
Wow what a change since I saw you in September! You have done great!
Hey there, skinny! Your trip looks like it was the best combo of family and fun.
I put gained about 4 lbs over the holidays, but got it right back off. You can too.
The blog Gods might not like you but we LOVE you!
You are looking great and to Have been having a great time :o)
Blogger is having issues and if you see someone whose page you can't open, probably others are having issues as well. Their settings need to be changed on their blog to resolve the problem. They need to go to Setting, click on the Comments Tab and enable their comments to come up in a pop up window or full gae. Otherwise, when people go to their page, they will have issues viewing and posting.
You look great as always and it looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment