Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Today is the first Doctors appointment! It will be with the dietitian, Dr, and nurse. I am hoping they will answer questions I've been gathering in my head and just make things a little clearer as far as time frame.

Want to know my insanity for this Monday?!

I am actually trying to weigh more this morning. I mean, seriously!? I know I get weighed today. I know I am very border line and I know that if insurance rejects me I will still have this surgery. But I literally weighed myself without clothes, with clothes, then with jewelry, then with cell phone and keys in my pocket! I almost changed my clothes and put a belt on! Just to add some ounces. Never in my life have I ever wanted to weigh more!

I have to lose 5% of my body weight. From now until surgery!  I think that is around 13 lbs. I can do that! No, I will do that.

So today, or tomorrow rather I will be putting up actual numbers. Number goals. Hopefully I will have an idea when I MIGHT get to have this surgery! So I am excited! Happy Monday, Ya'll!

8 comments:

MandaPanda said...

If you're really concerned about weighing more, I have heard that some bandsters put rolled coins in their pockets to make weight. Just sayin'...

~Lisa~ said...

Go get 'em Amanda!! If push comes to shove, try wearing a jacket with rocks in your pocket!! Best of luck to you, I can't wait to hear what happened - and Happy MONDAY!!

Jenny said...

Good Luck! I was also very borderline. I packed extra coins-mainly quarters in small baggies that I was planning to stuff in my bra if neccessary. :P Thankfully I made it without the added help.

Stephanie F. said...

You are in my thoughts today! Let us know how everything goes. Wishing you all the best! :o)

Jess said...

OH I remember those days of wondering when it was all going to finally come together. Dates and all! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Gemma said...

OMG I totally understand this - the only time I have ever wanted to weigh more was going to the doc to get the "Ok" for the surgery - hilarious (yet awful at the same time!). xxgem

Michelle said...

Oh I remember when I was so worried that I wasn't going to weigh alot to get my surgery done. It's a crazy feeling isnt it.

Amanda said...

You guys are great! I didn't put coins in my pockets but I did leave my cell phone and keys in!