Saturday, September 11, 2010

Aww shucks! :) An Award!





The rules are as follows:



1. Answer the question: If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?


Honestly I have very few regrets in life. I have a fantastic life. But if I could change something it would be: not protesting with all my being against going to a private school in High School. It was one of the largest fights I had with my parents. All because I didn't want to leave my friends! What an ass I was! :)



2. Pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have been selected for the award.
Mrs. C
Alison
Jess
MandaPanda
Michelle
the banded lady
Now in my opinion anyone who follows my blog deserves an award! But each of you have made me smile!





3. You have to thank the person (people) who gave you the award.

Grace

Thank you so much Grace! What a lovely thing to find (and share) first thing on a Saturday morning (at work mind you)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your award! And it's so nice to see someone who loves life, good for you! :)

Alison said...

I'm very excited, thank you!

MandaPanda said...

Thanks so much!!! Funny how when looking back on the teenage years, we all have that thought "what an ass I was." LOL.

Jess said...

Thanks for the award, girl! I am glad I have made you smile! :)

The Banded Lady said...

Thank you so much, you are amazing!