Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy 101...for Moi








1. Post who gave you this award:

Stephanie over at http://ready4anewme.blogspot.com/
nominated me for an award yesterday!
Thanks..it gave me a big smile first thing in the morning!





2. State 10 things you like:

1. coffee. Especially right now
2. a really good martini
3. sitting on the beach with a fab book and a bloody mary (on the spicy side)
4. going to a really good show with my husband
5. going camping with my husband
6. Tuesday night yoga (my good friend teaches)
7. earrings! I like earrings a lot
8. cooking.
9. bubble baths
10. good days! I like it when I have fabulous days! most of my days are. I'm lucky!






3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment: (In no particular order)

I've notified the girls!


I have to say that I am inspired by all of you that blog. Regardless of awards or not. I am encouraged and supported and amused by your daily lives! Who would of thunk it!?! So thanks to all of you!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Thank you my love!
I'm just about to change a stinky boy, getting your comment about my award has cheered me up!