I am back! One week with a toddler is over! She was lovely and good most of the time! But being in a hotel room with 2 adults and a baby for 6 days was a little draining for me. So needless to say I am glad to be home! Exhausted but glad!
I have missed so many blog entries while I have been gone! Trying to catch up on a few today.
I did manage to lose a lb while I was gone so that is a positive for sure!
I wish I had more to say this Sunday but honestly I am running around cleaning and getting ready for our week in NYC! Yay! But I wanted to say hello and perhaps I will have a little more time to write!
Ohh oh Ohh...My friend and her baby are home and happy~! They are getting used to the late night feedings. I have a little cold so I am staying away but I hope to see them before we leave on Wednesday!
So anyone who lives in NY..how is the weather this week? The Internet says 70-80's. But is it hotter then that? We are trying to pack as light as pos (very very hard for me) but don't want to be short of anything!
ta ta till later! ~A

6 comments:
Hi there,
I'm in NYC- the weather is perfect. Sunny and not too hot. I think a sweater is in order for the evening if you are going out.
Have fun!
Annie
Thank you for you lovely supportive comments i really do appreciate them.
It always does come when you least expect it... everything seems so raw at the moment so certainly nothing is going to happen unless i get myself out of this funk.
Your great!!
Ash x
Glad that your trip worked out so well. Am very jealous that you are NYC bound, have a wonderful time.
Hey Allison!
Thank you so much for the update! I've been praying for Mom and Baby and am so happy to hear that they're home and happy! Now the FUN begins!! I'm glad to hear you survived your week with the little one - you surely EARNED a couple of martinis in New York!! Oh, I wish I were going too!! Have a martini for me!
And thanks for the advice about going to the spa - it was glorious!!
I can't wait to hear about NY!! Have FUN!
Thanks for all your comments :) Glad you had a good trip! I want to go to NYC so, so bad!! I would love to go in the fall. And congrats on your 1lb. loss. Coming home from a trip to a loss is FABULOUS! :)
Glad to hear your trip went well. Congrats on your loss and so glad to hear your friend and her baby are doing well!
Post a Comment