Hello all you beautiful people! I am in a wonderful mood and I am sure that my husband is happy about that too!
It has been a good week. Nothing incredibly interesting to report but I few highlights!
First thing is the dishwasher is installed! Yay! How ever it took them about 10 hours in all to install it! Under the old dishwasher (from 1984) and fridge there was apparently a leak at some point. So the floor, which was just particle board above the sub floor, was rotten. They had to cut it out and replace it. Instead of it coming out in one or 2 big chunks it came out in 1 gazzilion tiny pieces and had to be chipped out. When that was all done the fridge doors wouldn't open. So the counter top had to be cut about an inch. No problem because we are going to tile the counters (I am doing it myself hopefully I'll be good at it). But all in all the dishwasher is in! Next well be the new stove. Bet that will be entertaining too.
2nd..I have been at 237.2 for three days in a ROW! Yay me. According to my doctor my goal weight is 235.8..Before surgery that is. So I am very close. I am curious if the surgeon will make me lose more weight. But I am thinking that I will just by doing a liquid diet. Did I ever mention how excited I am about a liquid diet! Can you hear in my voice how excited I am??
3rd.. This is the second week in a row that I have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week! Plus getting my afternoon yoga in! I feel really good! I have been getting with my husband at 6 (normal time for us) but instead of going to work I go to the gym with my mom for an hour. It really has been nice!
4th...My party is tomorrow! I am really looking forward to seeing everyone! I really think we'll have a good time! Yummy food too! I wish you guys could come! I made as little party favors (I am insane I know) homemade sugar scrub for your hands! It turned out really well. Let me know if you want the "recipe"!?
So Happy Birthday to my friend Lisa! Yesterday was her birthday and I am a bit late! Hope you had a fabulous day and a wonderful dinner!
I promise to take some pictures this weekend! I will try my best to remember and post them! I say this often and I am horrible at follow up with photos!
Have a good weekend!!!

8 comments:
Wow you are a busy chica! Hope you have fun at the party!
So glad to hear your good news! Your party will be fabulous- even more so, now that you have a new dishwasher!!
I am so excited for you!
I would love the recipie.
xoxo
Glad to hear all is going well and am jealous of your fun party. I wish I could come too.
Your words reflect how happy you are!! I can read your smile in each of your words!! Congrats on the dishwasher!!! It's never easy, cut OR dry! And good job on the gym - you can't believe how proud of you I am - you're my inspiration!! Keep up the good work!!
Enjoy your party and know that I will be toasting for YOU! And, thank you for the warm, wonderful birthday wishes!!
ENJOY, my Friend!!
congrats on the new dishwasher, mine sort of sounds like there are angry racoons in it whenever it runs...needless to dsay we do alot of hand washing. Lets us know how the tiling goes, that's cool!
Have a great party!
Have a great party! congrats for making it through all the work to get to it!!
And I'd love the recipe if you have a chance!!
You're doing really well, well done on reaching your goal! You'll be at the Dr's goal in no time.
Wish I could come to your party!
I'd love the sugar scrub recipe please.
Post a Comment