MandaPanda gave me an award! Not only do we share the same name...we share the same nick name! I've been called Amanda Panda by various people all my life! She is a great gal so check her out! Thanks again for the award, Spider Monkey. (Twilight reference there for you Manda)
Rules of the Award
With this award I need to list five guilty pleasures and then pass this on to three fabulous (& sweet) bloggers that I know and love.
Guilty Pleasure #1:
Cheese. I love cheese. I can hardly pass it up! If I could never have cheese again in my life I am not sure what I would do. It's making me sad to think about a world without cheese!
Guilty Pleasure #2
Oak Leaf Wine from Walmart. It is $2.97. At Christmas it was $1.97. They have all the typical types. I love expensive wine. But I love this cheap wine. It has become a running joke among our friends. We always bring this wine to our parties. I am a dry white kinda gal but even the reds are great! I HATE cheap red wine. Except Oak Leaf.
Guilty Pleasure #3
Sweet Chili Sauce and Ken's Asian Sesame Light. I am grouping these together because it is the same kinda obsession. Sweet Chili Sauce- From The World Market. It costs $2.99 in a huge bottle. I can buy it at the regular store in a small bottle for $2.99. I buy it 6 at a time. I live about an hour away from the nearest World Market. When ever..and I mean every time..I cook something with this sauce for guests they are dying for the recipe. So I always have an extra bottle to give to company. It is great on chicken, ribs, fish, stir fries, EVERYTHING. In fact I have 3 in my car right now that I brought back from my trip on tuesday for other people. Ken's Asian Dressing Light- hands down one of my fav dressings and in 5 years I have never gotten sick of it. I can hardly find it now in this small town so when I see it I buy all of them. I have 4 in my pantry right now.
Guilty Pleasure #4
Taking a bubble bath with my iPad. Yes. You heard (read) me correctly. I set it up on the closed toilet lid, put a TV show on and enjoy a steaming hot bath. With bubbles. No lie. I took a bath for one hour and 45 min. yesterday after I was done being a Child Care Provider for my friend! I missed that damn iPad when my husband took it to England. I still read all the time and a bubble bath was the place I did a lot of reading. The iPad has taken over.
Guilty Pleasure #5
Historical Fiction about anything... but mostly about English royalty. Kings and Queens and all that scandal. Nothing current. Always 100's of years ago. I am a reader of fine literature. I've read lots of classics. But give me a Phillipa Gregory novel and I will breeze through it. I need it in print too. No iReaders for books either. I can't seem to read a novel on my iPad yet. I need to turn the actual page!
Now to give the award to three people! I enjoy all of you for many reasons. But I think I shall share this award with :
Lee Ann : She has an amazing attitude especially when things aren't going her way!
Violinist : She cooks! I love cooks! She shares great recipes and is just a nice lady!
Annie : Because you always has positive things to say! AND she loves sushi. I love sushi, too!

7 comments:
Great post - and I am with you on loving cheese - blue vein, feta, aged cheddar - mmmm, cheese...
Thanks Amanda! I'll have to try this cheap Walmart wine next time I cross state lines. Here in PA they have crazy tight liquor laws and you can only purchase from state run stores. So no more "2 Buck Chuck" from Trader Joe's for me. Last time I had that was in California. I can't wait to find time to think up my five guilty pleasures.... :)
I love cheese too.
Great list! I love finding all this cool stuff about people.
I miss bubble baths. I used to take them all the time but since I've had my kids...not so much. I may have to revisit it.
Ah Amanda!! Thanks so much!! Thats so sweet - and its my first blogging award :) :) <3
And I also LOVEEEE cheese AND I love taking baths with my iPad. Two of the Best. Things. Ever.
Thanks again girl!!
Thank you for the award! You are so, so sweet, and like Violinist, it's my first one too!!
BTW- I love cheese too, although, I am too scared to take a bath with my ipad.
xoxox
Have you read any Margaret George?
Post a Comment