Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I feel bad but I look good! Calling you NC, GA, TN, SCers.

Welp, I caught the God Daughters sickness! I have the worst cold. I can not breath through my nose at all and I just had the worst bloody nose I've ever had. Well besides the time I was hit in the face with a baking potato..but that is a different day.

Let's step back a moment. I just got finished with bronchitis two weeks ago.

I am the lowest weight I have been in years. Maybe even 10 years..I am exercising more then I have done but yet I have been sick twice in a months time! Grrr. Double grr.

But I look good. At least I feel like I do. I am wearing a tee shirt with some capris..I am not self conscience about my mid section..and my pants are falling down a little not the best of looks but still. I am def. out of the 22-20's....some 18's fit well and others are just a little too tight.  Last night I tried on several outfits and again have a pile of clothes to donate and give away!

So I feel bad but yet I feel like I look pretty good. I feel thinner these last few days! I even got a hair cut and color. I'll show pics soon.

Ohh and I bought an XL shirt in the regular section of a store. INSANE. Even more insane is that it looks good!

So this is just an hello note. We are super busy with work and I am just catching up on blog reading.
I broke my iPad. I am not kidding when I say it threw me in to a minor depression. I was listening to music and had it leaning against my car while I was gardening. The wind blew it over and it cracked the screen. In the end I think that we can get it repaired but I wanted to fall down and have a tantrum. I felt horrible. I love that little guy. So I am having some with drawls. More for my calorie counter app then anything. But I'll survive some how.

The weather here is beautiful. Flowers are out and I am doing some yard work today!

Weight loss last week...I lost a 1lb. I almost wrote "I only lost a 1 lb." and then I decided to rephrase that. A lb is a lb is a lb. Before I was not losing I was gaining. I am about 9-10 lbs from onderland and wowser is that amazing. I really feel exercise is a direct link to me losing over 2 lbs in a week and lets be honest 2 weeks ago I exercised every day. Last week only 2 times and this week none so far. I just can't breath enough to go. Excuse. But a decent one.

Really looking forward to Chicago...especially seeing all of the pics from NYC brunch!

Anyone on the NC, GA, TN, SC area what to get together for munch some time? I know it is a big area to include but I live right in the corner of NC...so close to all three of those states. I know Nikki and Lynda are fairly close. Who else? Ohh and if you know anyone in those areas..connect us. I really only have two (within 2 hour) locals I believe! There has to be more!?

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

Just take it to the Apple Genius Bar and they'll probably replace it for you. They replaced my iPhone when it had software issues.

You're right, a pound is a pound! :) Nothing to turn your nose up at.

I hope you get to feeling better, from what I understand being sick with the band is horrible!! :(

Leslie said...

I so wish I was local, I would love to meet up with you and Nikki and other banders! Sigh.

You will get back to the exercising and your loss every week will increase. No worries.

I'm sorry about your ipad. :(

Amanda said...

Hey Amanda...I live in Raleigh and would love to get together with you and other bandsters. We should definitely set something up!

~Lisa~ said...

Sounds like some vitamin C is in order here, Lovely Lady! I hope you feel better soon...

(((hugggssss)))) to you - I KNOW how addicted I am to my Ipad....

PS - I wish I could come to the outing tooooo!!!

Beth Ann said...

Boo for being sick! But YAY for feeling awesome!! I just love how happy you sound. :)

MandaPanda said...

You have a great attitude for not feeling well! I hope your positivity is contagious because I could use some of it. I hope you feel better soon.

Lynda said...

You know I'm in!

I haven't found many bandsters in our part of the world. Maybe this post will bring them out.

Jess said...

I am sick too. It sucks! I don't feel like doing ANYTHING!

nikki said...

I hope you feel much better and quick. There is so much stuff going around in our neck of the woods lately and I'm sorry it keeps stopping at your house. :( I love your happiness and confidence....love, love, love it! You'll be in ONEderland so soon...I'm soooo happy for you!

As for getting together, I was actually considering asking if you wanted to get something worked up. I would love too!!! Message me when you feel better and maybe we can get something organized!

~hugs

Heather said...

I am about 3 hours from Nashville.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

You will have so much fun in Chicago. Thanks for the comments this week...I sooo appreciate it.

Justawallflower said...

So sorry you are sick AGAIN!!!! Hope you feel better soon.

I know what you mean about clothes piling up, I have a BUNCH, just waiting on the go ahead from the hubby to post, as I want to cover the cost and we got a lot going on right now, so it will have to wait a little bit.

I really wish I was closer, I'd love to get together! I can't wait for Chicago!