Monday, March 14, 2011

Three Month Photos!

Okay, Thanks to Nikki over at Chasing Skinny I figured out how to do split photos! I am hoping that I've done it correctly. I can really see a difference in the side photo. Ladies, it has taken a lot for me to post these. I realize I am not naked or in a bathing suit but I don't let pictures of me like this out! But for you all, anything!


Dec. 10th 2010 to March 13th 2011~3 months
That first picture I think I was giving my husband an order! lol
 Yesterday I was starving all damn day. Well only after 1 pm really.  I was good. As good as you can be when you are hungry. I still maintained a normal-ish calorie range. I mean above normal for a banded person but ya know what I mean! So I am thankful I couldn't binge like I could before! I went to the movies last night on a double date of sorts with my husband, mom and dad and I ate movie theater popcorn WITH butter! Was glorious! Then we got home and I swear the time change made me so hungry at 11. I am not a night time snacker normally. But last night, man was I snacky! So that leads me to:

My SUNDAY weigh in for the Spring Challenge was 212 even. Last week for the start I was 214.6. A loss of 2.6 for the week is fabulous. Typically I lose about a lb a week. Maybe 1.5lbs a week! So I can live with 2.6! But this morning. No matter how I stood on the scale it kept coming up as 212.6. I blame the sodium. But here's to hoping it is back down tomorrow!

I got up..despite the time change..at 5:45am and worked out! 1.5 miles on the Elliptical, 2.3 miles on the bike, and 1/2 mile on the treadmill. No weights! I wish I would have done some weights! But I was ready to go to work! Tomorrow is my ADVANCED (hee he) yoga class! Then the rest of the week I have my God Daughter while her mother and father go to Hawaii..so I will be chasing around a 2 year old! That outta shed a few calories!

Okay enough babbling! Ya'll have a good week!


OHHH... You girls sure know how to make a girl feel great! Thank you for all of the comments on my wedding photos! It really made me happy!

16 comments:

Leslie said...

Great photos, you can really see a difference!!

Amanda Kiska said...

2.6 lbs.! Awesome!

You are adorable at any size, but you look great! Good job!

MandaPanda said...

Great progress! Such a difference already! I love movie theater popcorn. I had it for the first time since banding a couple weeks ago and LOVED. IT.

~Sandi @ This one time at 'band' camp... said...

Love the pics!!! You can really see a difference!

Michelle said...

Amanda you look GREAT!!! Thank you for sharing the photos. I hate sharing my photos too, but honestly I wish I had taken more when I was heavier. But you can tell that your hard work is paying off!! You look FANTASTIC! Keep up the awesome work!

Something About Kellie said...

You can totally see the difference!! I am a big fan of the progress photos - as you probably know!!

Great job on the excercise :)

FritoBandito said...

Great job with the photo's! You can really see the difference!

So...how did you do the split thingy?

Bonnie said...

Great weight loss and great photos.

The Ninja said...

You look really good, and i love that Yellow shirt, so cute. I adore yellow, it's such a happy color.

Rhonda said...

WOW - you look so great, Amanda! :) I hope my three month pictures look as good as yours do!

Lyla said...

You look awesome, and now your boobs are separate from your stomach! (I loved when that happened to me). Great job on the working out!

Justawallflower said...

I just think you are adorable! And I can definitely see a diff in the photos! Have super fun with the kiddo, you certainly will burn some calories! Have a wonderful day.

Jen said...

lol - 'word to my husband' on my blog and over here we have photographic evidence of you giving a literal word to your husband!

You are shrinking before our eyes. So glad you posted these. There is nothing more inspiring to me than side by side photos.
Don't you love it that when the rest of you shrinks but it looks the boobs get bigger? I thought I was the only one! :)

Christina @ Love Yourself Healthy said...

You're looking great! Unfortunately (fortunately?) Korea doesn't have good old movie theater butter popcorn at the theaters--it's onion or sweet glazed (not caramel). I'm slightly concerned that I may have to binge on the stuff when I get back! :) Thanks for your lovely comment, too--you really know how to make a girl feel good, and I'm happy that I was able to give you some hope :)

~Lisa~ said...

Great photos!! You are just beautifully adorable - in ALL the photos!! I am really seeing a difference!

Rachel said...

Great photos...I loved your wedding pics too.