Friday, March 4, 2011

Traveling shorts...a new pic or two...

Morning ladies!


I took my 3 month pics and I decided to wait till the 13th to post them since that will actually be my three month anni! But I did take a picture a few days ago at the shop! We are currently in the middle of remodeling a bit and building all new displays. Tisn't the most glamorous of places but then again it is a tool rental! I also ruined the white shirt I am wearing moments after this pic..helping to unload an 18 wheeler filled with Chainsaws and Weedeaters! Ahhh the joys! I should never wear nice clothes to work.

Since we have had such lovely weather I went out and bought some new indoor/door rugs on Wednesday. Then I just had to take some of the furniture out of storage to see how it looked. My deck is my most favorite place in the spring and summer. You can see for miles of beautiful mountains and you can see weeping cherry trees, forsythia, and apple trees blooming in our yard. I also like to entertain and it is perfect. July 4th you have a private view of the town fireworks. Our house is small so this totally gives us another room. Our plans for remodeling include taking up the carpet that was installed 30 years ago out there and finishing the wood underneath it and then screening it in. But right now I just love these rugs!

I am looking for a hanging candle thing for above the table...I can't wait to plant my flowers and herbs and put all my "stuff" back out for spring!!





#1 Size 20, Target brand, Medium to light wash...they are not too short but too short for me. I like walking shorts in my old age!

#2 Same..dark blue wash. I love this color. 20's from Target. Both shorts I wore maybe twice, if that!

#3. This is a shirt..I think it is 22/24 but it still fits me and I am a 18/20 at the moment. I love this style shirt. empire waist which is flattering for my bust line. But I wore it  with straight leg pants a year ago for my birthday only. So something about me doesn't like it if I only wore it once!

I will have some suits coming up soon I think and my tailored clothes I just can't part with yet. I will..but I am still in the worry zone that I may not lose all the weight and want to wear them again! One day my dears...one day! I will be happy to mail them at no cost.

10 comments:

Rhonda said...

I wish I wore shorts or I'd snatch that up, I don't wanna deprive someone else.

You look absolutely STUNNING in your photo. And I love the way your porch is decorated, very pretty. :)

Alison said...

You are gorgeous! Your rugs are really nice, I'd love a deck like yours.

Justawallflower said...

I love the porch! Our next house will have a nice big porch. Such a great place for morning coffee and quiet evening time!

Amanda said...

Looking good! Love the floral rug in the middle!!

Beth Ann said...

You look fab, girl!! Ane that deck?? I would just love to have a deck like that.

Michelle said...

You look absolutely fantastic!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!

MandaPanda said...

Looking good! I love your back patio

Stacie said...

I would lovet he shorts if no one else has asked for them. Email me stacie.rodgers@gmail.com

The Ninja said...

You look great in your picture. Hot Lady!

Rachel said...

I love the pic and outfit....I didn't know there were outdoor rugs!!! But your view sounds breath taking...You look beautiful...Keep it up!