Thursday, March 3, 2011

A few birthday pics...I've got some travel worthy Bra's..anyone interested??

First girls I started going through my clothes last night! I've got loads of things that I don't think are travel worthy and I have some very winter things that I just might donate locally...But what I do have are some very pretty bra's.

Any woman knows how hard it is to find a good bra. Also any large chested lady knows it is even worse to find them. I hate bra shopping. It makes me hot and frustrated and I always end up spending a lot of money. Also I find that half of  what I buy and think looks and feels good ends up not working at all.

So even though bra's are a real personal item I thought I would offer them to someone who might wear the same size.. I wore these bra's maybe once and they all ended up being too big. They are size 42DDs and if some is interested I will post the pictures to show you how pretty they are!

I have a few other things as well...some shorts and a shirt..I'll post those too.

Birthday pictures:

I really did have a good birthday although it was the start of my week of bronchitis. I was losing my voice but I still laughed a lot. My girlfriend has a bar area in her basement and she decorated it as girlie as she could with beautiful pillows and flowers. We drank a very yummy and highly lethal vodka/champagne punch...had fancy hors' derv es and a fabulous mocha chocolate cake...The rule was we had to wear high heels and bring our slippers to change into later. The winner of the cutest shoes and slippers each won a bottle of champagne. I regret that there are very few actual people pictures. I forgot my camera (a normal occurrence) and so far these are the only ones posted on Facebook!


Mandy brought these cute wine tags that we decorated for our wine glasses! Notice the very classy PBR

Amanda and Mandy the Birthday girls! Mandy decided to wear a fabulous hat to match her pokadotted shoes!



The pokadotted ones won. I wore the shoes between the brown boots and the strappy black shoes. They were very comfy!


And for the end of the night..SLIPPERS! The slippers that won didn't make it in the pic! I am the stripped bootie looking ones!



 All in all it was a fun night!

10 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like a super fun night. :) Glad you shared some pictures with us!

Leslie said...

Looks like a super fun night! What a cute idea with the high heels and slippers.

MandaPanda said...

What a fun idea! I'm glad you got to enjoy it before you got real sick.

nikki said...

I'm with Manda, what a super fun Idea! :) I'm so glad you had a good time! Shoes & Wine = PERFECTION!

~Sandi @ This one time at 'band' camp... said...

Fun Fun Fun!!! Love it, glad you had a great time even though you were getting sick.

Beth Ann said...

It looks like y'all had a lot of fun!!

Justawallflower said...

Man, I would love to make it to one of your parties some day! I think in Chicago you should have a fun themed party in your room, and I am so crashing it!

oh yeah, I'm a 44, but if nobody else takes them I will, cause I am sure that I will dwindle some!!!!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday...sounds like a wonderful celebration for a wonderful person.

Justawallflower said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~Lisa~ said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had!! Happy belated birthday, my Friend!! I love the pictures - YOU are absolutely adorable!!

One of these times, I'm crashing the party - count on it!