Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Dreamed a Dream....about BOOBs.

So last night I got plenty of sleep! PLENTY.


I also dreamed about you blog land beauties! It was so crazy because there were like 20 faces involved! I swear!

You all showed up at my house, unexpected, for a slumber party! I was worried because I didn't vacuum or dust!

Insanity.



Nothing new to report! I have cramps. I had a fill and I went to yoga the next day and let me tell you I am still sore in my port area! But with the whole TOM and fill thing! I do feel more restriction but not much! I am hungry for everything, eating little, but more then I normally would! I hate it. I want to feel satisfied but I do feel like it is head hunger. Maybe this time next week I will feel a little better! I've been mega active. Not so much getting on the elliptical active although I did do that this week, only once. But I seem to be going going going all the time. Yesterday I even exercised twice.

I am doing to much. I am trying not to freak out on my husband because it isn't his fault I do to much. I invited friends over for dinner tonight, my God Daughter turns 2 tomorrow so we have an afternoon lunch there, Next week I host a "Meet Stella & Dot" party at my house. I have 600 wine glasses on my dining room table right now. NOT KIDDING. I hate table cloths. HATE  120 inch round table cloths to be exact.
I had a fall out with someone who deserved it this week. But it happens to be someone I've respected all my life. She is displacing her anger and frustration and this was the very last time I was going to accept it. No more contact. Shame because she is such good friends with my family. But I do think she is showing signs of a break down but if you only take take take from someone they can't help you.


But all that being said I am still really happy. I just wish I'd say no sometimes.

Chris and I will be going to the beach at the end of the month. Recharge and renew. No TV just books,beach, and seafood. Oh and I will be having bloody marys for breakfast, every day. My Bloody  Marys are like a meal because I do a bamboo skewer with mozzarella balls, olives, pepperonchinis, and what ever else I can find. It is glorious. I want one now. But I am at work so that would probably be unacceptable. But who would know? At least right away.

So. I made a new cocktail up last week. I am sure I am not the first  one to make it but really is quite tasty.
Vodka, a muddled mint leaf, a little splenda, a squeeze of lime, and club soda. MandaVodkaHitos. Think the brand might take off like Skinny Girl Margs? I am going to have those tonight. And guacamole with sugar snap peas. With my best girlfriend, Kathryn. Our husbands will be eating BBQ and we all will be sitting around our fire pit. I'll probably eat BBQ too but the draw from me is the gauc and the vodka.

Speaking of Skinny Girl Margs...they really are yummy! I was worried I wouldn't like them but I was quite impressed!

Okay so now that I sound like a huge liquor cabinet I think I will leave and get back to work. Perhaps a cocktail this evening is just what my cramps need! Some calming fluid.


PS. I got weapy watching my Royal Wedding yesterday.

6 comments:

Lyla said...

Your drink sounds fab-- and I need to try the skinny girl marg. Gin or vodka gimlets have been my drink of choice since banding, but I'm always on the lookout for something else yummy.

The beach sounds wonderful. I need to see if I can lure my husband away sometime before our Punta Cana trip in July. Super calorie pina colada's and a beautiful ocean breeze are calling my name.

Cat said...

My goto drink for almost 2 years now has just been vodka & tonic with a squeeze of lime. I aboslutely love it. The Skinny Girl marg sounds yum!

Liz said...

Both the bloody mary with fresh mozz and the MandaVodkaHito sound fantastic!!!

MandaPanda said...

OK. I hate Bloody Mary's but I totally want the skewer! Now I'm thinking I need a cocktail tonight too. Hmmm...nope. Gonna resist. At least until the weekend. Sounds like you are busy beyond words. Learning to say no may be something you should work on.

~Lisa~ said...

Mmmmmmmm!! That Skinny Girl Marg sounds wonderful!! And, I'll be there when you least expect me for that slumber party! Just make sure you have plenty of olives (and joice) on hand!

Susan said...

I LOVE SKINNY GIRL MARGARITAS!!! Your trip sounds great and you are doing so well.