Now I've told you lovely people before that my mom is mega nurse, my sister graduates with nursing degree this week, and my BFF is a dietitian. All three had a go at me about what I needed to do! Gosh, I love it. (eye roll). But the truth of it is this. I need to take those BLOODY vitamins (British cursing in sued). I need to eat slowly and chew. I need to get plenty of water. Especially since I am working my ass off at the moment.
I have never been a grazer on any regular level. Of course at parties I would typically graze. Grab a taste of everything..come back for more...and find what I loved...come back for more. But I have noticed that this week I have had to graze. Have a bite of tuna. Come back in 5 minutes for another bite. Maybe finish in 30 min. Grab a carrot...munch on that. 25 minutes later maybe another. It took me an hour to eat 4 wings people. I could eat 10 and have a salad and be happy! 4- 50 cent wings. I am a $2.00 date now!
![]() |
| STUCK! |
Last night I had my launch Trunk Show for Stella & Dot. Oh my gosh was this fun! I was so worried about people showing up. So worried I wouldn't sell anything. Worried about what to say. I am not kidding when I say I literally didn't have to say a stinking word. One look at my displays which my employee at our shop made for me and the women went wild! At one point the sound was deafening in my house! I gave no intro, no pitch, no sales information...nothing! They wouldn't let me even if I wanted! I was pleased, so very! ANYWAY..I made finger foods, had wine spritzers, and a cheese cake. I grazed, mostly before people got there because it was to busy when the ladies arrived. I made these Asian ginger meatballs that were fabulous but at the end of the night I got one out and took a bite, chewed, and thought everything was peachy. Then for some strange reason I took a big swig of water. Wha-What? Why in the hell would I do that!? Totally blocked. I looked at my husband and said that is the first time this has ever happened to me. That water is totally stuck and will not go down at all!
204.4.
Two days in a row.
4.4 lbs before I am below 200! Insanity.
My goal to be 199 before we go to the beach on the 27th might actually happen!
Yay!





6 comments:
I hate when you get the splash in the face! I have a friend who does Stella & Dot, I've bought some wonderful things from her. My new business is Rodan & Fields skin care line. I'm nervous and excited, I can't wait to tell everyone about my first get together/ business launch when I have it. Good luck to you!
So sorry for your stuck episode. And seriously ... what is wrong with me that your very first picture of the girl eating the burger...mmmm I really actually drooled when I saw that picture. Hee hee. Have a great weekend and that 4.4 will be gone in no time!
LOVE that you had such success! YOu go girl!
Congrats on being so close to onederland! Awesome! The splash back is no fun, it's almost as gross as the long line of slime from mouth to toilet- yuck!!!!
Good luck with the new business!
I am the EXACT weight you are :o) haha I would love to meet you! Although I just found out the dates for BOOBS and I am in a wedding that weekend :o( So I won't be able to attend, Im so bummed!! But hopefully the next one they hold I will be able to go!! Keep up the awesome work!!
Ew! I hate it when I splatter on myself. :) Fills are great, but being too full stinks. Hope it settles at the right spot for you soon!
Post a Comment