Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Look at my body, not my face!!! Yes you heard me correctly..


I sent some progress pictures to my girlfriend who has been asking for them! And my title to the email was look at my body not my face.

I've never in my life considered typing ....much less saying those words! NSV? Sure. I'll take it.

Insanity.

Well another week of insane-ness. We have a huge wedding we are delivering for today. It happens to be in a town that is about an hour away! I swear it is like I am a bride preparing for these things. Count, recount, count again. I did quality control for the 300 wine and champagne glasses this morning.

My transmission is still screwed. I am driving around my friends old corolla for the week and it has been a life saver. Not to mention a saver of fuel. A little beat up but walking isn't an option.

I have two launch parties for my Stella&Dot business. 1 party booked for May! I am nervous and excited and hopefully it will be worth it! For those who have asked my personal website is www.stelladot.com/amandajshaw  All the product comes to you directly, packed beautifully. I am really impressed!

Weightloss...none since Sunday morning. I stopped the non-carb diet and I honestly think I might keep it up. If I can allow myself one even a week where I can have spaghetti, which is one of my favorite meals. Then not having  bread or anything else during the week is okay for me! I have a fill scheduled for next Tuesday and I really think I need one. Last night nothing filled me up. I ate way more then a cup of food, felt awful afterward, but still ate. So a fill it is! I want to be below 200 before we go to the beach on the 27th of May. I can do it.

18 comments:

Justawallflower said...

WooHoo, great NSV!!! Man, I can't imagine being so involved in wedding preparation for others! I didn't even want to do it for me.....guess thats why we ran away to Jamaica to do it!

Guess what I got today? Did ya guess?? Did ya, did ya? Okay, fine, I'll tell ya.....I got some really nice bras!!!!

I was gonna post pics, as my daughter wanted to model them! I tried one on now and it fits perfectly! I'm on my way to a fill appointment, so I can't try the others on right this moment, but I wanted to tell you right away that I got them and LOVE them! Thanks so much!

Cat said...

Yay on the NSV! I know we've all heard, "but you have such a pretty face!" What a turn around to say look at your body and not your face! Good for you!

As for spaghetti, it's my favorite meal we make at home for certain. I absolutely love it, the garlic bread we make with it etc. Definately one of my triggers though as I can eat a bundle of pasta and still feel like more when I'm done (this was pre-band I mean). I haven't eaten pasta of any sort since being banded. I will eventually let it back in, but for now, it's better that I go without it. Not forever mind, just for now.

Jody said...

Congrats on the NSV. I love Stella and Dot, I am going to have to check out their new online catalog and order something! You look fabulous!

Lyla said...

That jewelry is super cute. If you lived by me, I'd do a show.

I do low-carb like you mentioned-- my goal is not ketosis, so I don't have to be strict 100% of the time or risk blowing it. So if I say no for most days or even most meals, I don't worry if I want to have pasta or whatever once in a while. This is what I call moderation :)

Amanda Kiska said...

You CAN do it!

Alison said...

Not lost since Sunday! I've not lost since November! You're doing great, am liking the title of the e-mail but I might have found it a little alarming!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Such a great NSV! I am looking at your site and it is so BEAUTIFUL!! I am a hopeless romantic and I love looking at wedding stuff. Your site is so well put together. Looking at it is just what I needed on a day like today. Beautiful!! Good luck with your launch parties, from the looks of your site and merchandise, I have no doubt you will do well.

Alison said...

I love fruit pastels, did Chris sing "Gotta chew" at you?

Alison said...

I'm loving your knowledge of British confectionery!
I've just seen someone mention Reeces eggs, are they peanut butter? are they fantastic? Can I live without them?

I just saw your comment about coming over towards Christmas, will be great to meet up whenever you manage to get here! x

Alison said...

I like your mother in law! Might just calls me retelling stories of random peoples medical issues! I want her to send me sweets!

We do get Reeces here, you don't see it often, we do not get the eggs, never ever.
I don't buy it as I'm meant to be loosing weight and Isobel is allergic to peanuts and I think that me scoffing peanut chocolate would be wrong, wouldn't it?

I wouldn't be able to resist a blizzard, I may have to pop to the shop and improvise my own!

MandaPanda said...

You can totally do this! I'm like you...I can do low carb/no carb most of the week but when my sweet tooth or italian tooth comes aknockin'...

Stacie said...

Amanda,
I received the shorts yesterday. Thank you so much. I love them.

Rachel said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog...you always life me up regardless...You are doing great.

Alison said...

So jealous about the egg! May have to google pictures of them and imagine what it was like!
Happy Easter lovely!

The Ninja said...

Loving the Website, I'm a freak for jewelry. Problem is that I'm also a bargain shopper and pretty crafty so whenever I see something awesome my head immediately goes to, "I bet I could make that"

Counting that many glasses, ugh.

Patrick said...

Anything that reflects that you feel better about yourself from your efforts; NSV! Glad I stopped by...

Nice Blog!

~Lisa~ said...

Great NSV, Lady!! And I'm leaving your blog at this very moment and bookmarking the site you've posted!!

Good Luck on that wedding, you're a better woman than I!

Beth Ann said...

I love that NSV!!