Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pictures....happy!

 First of all. I have been trying to get this pictures to behave in some type of format since 7:30 am. They just won't but I am too happy with my progress to not post em! So there!

I went to a little get together of a few people I haven't seen in ages. I received compliments galore. I feel damn good girls! I just hope this sticks!


I felt really nice last night! Don't mind the 2 sizes too big sweater! I dried the hell out of it!






Last night before a little party! My new jewelry line!










After yoga this  week!







after yoga glow this week! Alright 20 minutes after!








please ignore my clown weirdo face. But my dog looks cute!





Partial set up of 1 table. We had 4. Ignore the chair. I had to rework my sad attempt at a bow!


Bridal Show 2011





Our card holder...

These are a reminder of my three month progress. First row is day before surgery, second row was March 13! I can see a huge chain between month 3-4 (month four is this month!)



Just to show you what I am selling. This is the spring line. Just a sample! Look at the packaging! I just lurve it!

16 comments:

Maria said...

Where do you sell your jewelry? I want some earrings! :)

Annie said...

Looking good girl! Love the jewelery, too. What's the website?

Liz said...

You are looking great!!! I third the request for the jewelry website :)

Alison said...

You look amazing, loving the jewelry too!

Something About Kellie said...

You are looking absolutely radiant!! btw I love the puppy - the colouring is simply gorgeous!!

Cat said...

Love the post yoga "glow" picture. So pretty! Your puppy is adorable too. Your progress in the final pics is so noticable. Great job!

Justawallflower said...

Gorgeous, girl, you are gorgeous! I love the jewelry too!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Okay that teal color of jewelry is AWESOME! Love all the pictures. You look stunning.

MandaPanda said...

Great pictures! The table looked like it turned out well and I love the after yoga glow

~Lisa~ said...

Hey Gorgeous!! You look absolutely AMAZING!! So healthy, so beautiful - so full of LIFE!! I love the pictures, thank YOU!

And, I want those earrings - ALL of them!

Leslie said...

You look so great!!!

Beth Ann said...

You rock, girl!!

Bonnie said...

Love the pictures. You look awesome. Jewelry is so cute.

Lyla said...

You look great! Love the necklace.

Jess said...

Way to go girl! Cute line, I sell jewelry too.

Rachel said...

Love all the pics, but love the pics with you in lavender...you look beautiful my deal!