Thursday, May 26, 2011

I still can not comment on your blogs! Vacation...I'm going!

I am reading all your blogs! Even have fabulous things to comment on and I simply can not. Frustrating. But I am still thinking about you all!

If I win a blog design remodel yay!! If I don't yay for the person who does!! Yayayay!

But I want it. :)

Either way I am on vacation in just a few hours and I will not be logging on any form of social media. No TV, No computers, we will have our phones so if you guys want to call feel free.

I'll see you guys in 10 days!

I'll be the girl hopefully a little less pasty in color and a little swollen from sodium from the daily bloody mary for breakfast!  See you then!



11 comments:

Steph said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!!

MandaPanda said...

Going to miss you! Have a wonderful time on vacation!

Lyla said...

I hope you have a fabulous vacay!

Susan said...

Have a great trip!!! Enjoy those Bloody Mary's!

Justawallflower said...

I hope you have the best time! You need a vacation, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Leslie said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Have fun! Oh and you can comment by signing in but NOT clicking on the stay signed in box...for some dumb reason then it works!

Dianne said...

Have a great trip...and I voted for you! Good luck!!!

Becky said...

Yay vacation! Have some fun and tell us all about it when you get back! Oh, and pictures, we will need pictures.

Pamela E. Williams said...

Blogger has been sucky!! But you have a WONDERFUL VACATION!!!

Rhonda said...

Have fun, sweetie! :) Post lots of pictures when you come back!