
I am blog #3.
And I'd really really love a new blog design!! She does fabulous work! Click on her link to view the other blogs up for nomination. All great ladies who deserve a new design as well! But I'd really like it most! :)
~
I have received some fabulous and helpful comments from a lot of you ladies out there!! I am reading and I do feel better! I wanted to say that I have tried responding and BLOGGER is not allowing me to comment today for what ever reason. I promise to follow up with you all soon! Plus I am reading your blogs but same issue I can't comment!! GRRRRRR

4 comments:
I voted for you and I had my husband vote for you too!! Yayayayaya! I hope you win.
I gotta vote for my girl Amanda! :)
My blog's up there too so I may be selfish and vote for my own. We shall see. LOL. I was having the commenting problem Monday. I switched my browser and it corrected itself. Not sure what's up with that.
I voted for you! Actually, I did it yesterday, but I forgot to tell you. Win, win, win!
Oh, and if you don't. Check out: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
I just redid my blog today using their stuff, and I can help you if you want. And if you think my blog is ugly, just pretend you aren't interested. :)
-Becky
Post a Comment