Friday, June 24, 2011

Draz's BYOC ~ Fridays. It is friday right?

It's FRIDAY so that means it's BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!  We answer a couple of questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break!  Copy and paste and answer in your own blogs if you'd like!!  ENJOY!!

1.  What’s your favorite room in your house?



I really like my porch. It is decorated very well in my opinion and has the worlds best view of the mountains.

2.  Picture question (or describe if you don't have a camera).  Show us a pic of your current favorite earrings!

I am loving these Stella & Dot earrings right now! Not just because I sell the line either! They are cute and light and perfect for summer outfits!


3.  What’s your dress code at work? If you stay at home and went back to work outside the home, what dress code would you prefer?

I work for myself so I can wear anything I want! Shorts, Tees, what ever I want. Honestly since I have been losing weight I have been dressing up more. Still shorts and skirts..occasionally a dress! But I also load equipment so it isn't always doable to dress up!

4.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Life is good and busy! I am having a bit of a time out on motivation but I am not so unhappy!

Blog world I feel a little behind in. I seem to be so busy at work that I read blogs and don't get a chance to reply!
Still excited about Chicago!

9 comments:

Rhonda said...

Excited for BOOBs! And did you see Lisa's new blog? APPROVED! :D

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Love the shape of those earrings. I have some similar! And my God - I love this blog layout...

Cat said...

Love those earrings! still jealous about Chicago. Going next year!!

Dawnya said...

Those earrings are so cute. I have to look into that designer. Have a great weekend.

o.c. bandster said...

love the earrings....how do i get a pair??

Read said...

The earrings are adorable - and I too can't wait for Chicago!

~Lisa~ said...

Great BYOC, Girlfriend!! I too love those cute earrings!!

MandaPanda said...

Cute earrings! I'm so jealous of people who work for themselves! I'd love to be my own boss.

Sam said...

I love the earings :o) I wish I could work for myself. I get tired of wearing a uniform at times :P