Friday, July 22, 2011

ladders, stairs, sore sore body parts...

Thursday, training number 2..I'm alive. I feel good but wowser.

I ran ladders or suicides or what ever you running types call them. I also ran up and down the steep stairs 10 times. Yep: up down 1, up down 2...and so on. I was able to run up the stairs okay coming down was harder.

We worked with weights, medicine balls, and a few other various torture devices.

Girl #3 didn't come back. So now I am the slow poke...since girl #1 is a marathon runner!

I love it. I am tired and sore, but I love it! I hope I lose some more weight too!



I am so busy at the moment. Work is busy. Stella & Dot has a new fall line and I am in love with it. I got all my jewelry yesterday. Socially I am trying to slow down but I keep saying yes. I have a wine tasting on Saturday. My husband and I haven't spent a nice evening together in ages. I am ready for a date. Trying to keep up with blog land too! Sorry if I run behind!

Bought some fabulous shoes for Chicago and they are tooooooo small. Bummer is Macys is totally out of anything else close to my size! Booo. So excited though!

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

We need to make up some names for the other girls like Beth does. lol You're doing so great with this training. I'm sad girl #3 didn't come back, maybe she felt intimidated by you and Marathon Chick. :(

I hear ya about the social scene being crowded, I can't seem to say no either. Kind of a great feeling - but exhausting. Sounds like Sunday needs to be a date night.

And that IS a bummer about the shoes being too small. I wish my feet would shrink. :/

Cat said...

I'm SO proud of your workout, sounds brutal but you are rockin it!! I agree with Ronnie, you need to come up with names for your class mates like Beth! It's entertaining for us. :)

Anonymous said...

Workout sounds intense!
I was shoe shopping today and if I was a size 10- I would have hit the mother load in the clearence department.
Sorry the shoes are too small. I guess that means more shopping for you.

Liz said...

Girrrrllllll...you are killin' it! I would have died on the 2nd time up the stairs. Lizzie no like stairs!

Dinnerland said...

Wow on all the working out!! Let me know when you need week 3 and 4... and I'll put it to paper for you. Don't rush, the 'weeks' are only to let you structure your progress... it's not a race to finish upping your running and it sounds like you're doing a lot of physical activity anyway!

Samantha said...

I'm jealous with the work outs! I need to get moving, but no idea where to start! You inspire me!

Michelle said...

I thank you so very much for your sweet comments!!! Your work outs seem very intense, but that is awesome that your doing them!!! Keep up the great work and once again thank you so much for your great comments!! It truely meas so much to me!

Becky said...

You're awesome for working out like that and loving it! The stairs would have been so hard/amazing of a workout alone. I feel bad that girl #3 didn't show this week. :( I hope she finds another way to work out, that is more her style.

I know what you mean about over-committing to stuff with friends. I get into trouble there too. Thank goodness for my iphone calendar, I used to double book people all the time and then stand them up!

MandaPanda said...

So proud of you for this training!

Beth Ann said...

Love it, love it, love it!! You are only the slow poke because someone else couldn't even handle it! You rock, sister!!

The Ninja said...

Glad to see someone is still doing the training thing. I have basically stopped everything. I have a reason, well two actually, but I am hoping that the heat will break soon and I will be able to get back into my workout groove.