Ladies...I am curious if any one is interesting in having a catalogue party for Stella & Dot?
You can tell your friends, family and blogging communities and do it all via my website! No hosting a party, no cleaning your house, no making snacks...and best of all you get all the rewards! Up to $500 in free Jewelry and up to 4 items at 1/2 off!
| the new Marchesa Story |
I am considering having a party myself and thought if you were interested in buying a piece from my line you could do it that way as well. Mama (me) needs new glasses and contacts. My eyes are bothering me from all this blog reading!
| The Renegade Collection |
| My top selling Bracelets! |
My Website is www.stelladot.com/amandajshaw
| My fav earrings! |
Thank you in advance for letting me do a little bit of marketing! I am trying to save money..as I said for glasses and also our trip to Chicago. I want to be able to do what ever I want while I am away and this is one way for me to do so! Hope ya'll don't mind! Again..like what you see or are interested in maybe even joining my team? Let me know! You'd be surprised at how awesome this company is..no lie!

1 comment:
Hey lovely Lady!! I want some earrings - cause we both know I'm such an earring freak! Trouble is, I want 'em ALL! I'll have to get back to you with an order... My "you did this" reward for going through hell for surgery - and for the surgery!! We'll talk when I'm on "the other side"!
Post a Comment