BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 questions you can copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire – in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blog brain a break! Thanks, Draz!!
Enjoy!
1. I have to do some MAJOR cleaning tonight…which is prompting me to ask…what is the absolute worst thing you hate to clean or cleaning chore you hate the most? (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, toilets, floors, etc.)
All of it. Seriously. I hate cleaning. But I really hate to vacuum. My husband does that for me. I love him more for it. Vacuuming just makes me mad. I feel like the machine picks up nothing, I start using choice words, and I am pissed for the rest of the day. So he does it for me! Yay!
2. Brown or Black? Fly or Drive? Hot dog or Burger? Gold or Silver?
I like Brown and Black. But I have been wearing much more brown recently.
I like hamburgers and hotdogs. But since I can't eat the bun I guess I eat hamburgers. I miss hamburgers the most.
3. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them or even if a relationships exists – and you then try to describe that person in 5 short sentences/words.
Maternal Grandmother
Incredibly smart
Proper
Loves Antiques
loves to read
So much fun to talk to
4. Even if you don’t have kids, how do you feel about kids in multiple sports during their school years? Were you in MULTIPLE sports all during school? Forced or by choice?
I was never forced to play sports, dance, or music. But if we said we wanted to do it and signed up then we had to stay committed. We were not allowed to quit until the season was over.
I feel strongly that this is how I will be too. I swam for 18 year competitively. That was my thing. But I always danced, played piano for 8 years, played the sax from 6th grade to 11th, played soft ball for a few years (HATED IT i was scared of the ball) Sang in the HS choir, so in retrospect I was a very busy kid. Swimming was year round for me and that was really my big thing. I think in a way activities help keeps keep out of trouble. Not to say all kids get into trouble, but I guess if you have idle/bored time you could possibly find trouble. I was a good kid. I could have been in trouble loads but I was smart. Ha.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
I feel a little behind in blog world. I am reading reading reading but you guys keep posting! Ha. But I am loving getting to know some of you people better!
Real Life: Super busy. I see a theme approaching. I need to say no a little more often. I have a few good girlfriends are that demanding some alone time to just talk and they need me but then I also think that I am missing some quality time with my husband. I am finding it harder to WANT to cook this past week. Food is an issue but I first want to eat quality foods but second I don't want my husband to suffer in his quality intake as well. I am still loving my training sessions...I like the workout but I don't love the trainer...I lost 4, I am saying it again 4 inches in my ab area. A few random inches other places but my main concern is my ab, tummy, and hips. So this makes me happy especially since I've really lost NO weight!

9 comments:
Thank you for your sweet comment/vote for which dress looks the best on my blog....happy weekend! :)
Ha - vacuuming pisses you off...lol.
I totally understand about not being able to keep up on blogland. Seriously since I've been so busy at work these past few weeks I really have to make time to read blogs at home and I find I fall behind much quicker!
4 inches ... FOUR INCHES ... you are rockin' it !
Amanda- I am with you on being behind. Just reading this now and it is Monday!!
Great progress on the measurements!!
I'm with you. I hate ALL cleaning, not just one aspect of it.
4 INCHES?! JEALOUS! :)
Vacuuming is one of my favorites...it provides instant gratification!
So glad you're doing well and that you got the recent fill. I TOTALLY relate to getting behind in blogland, as you know. :) And your measurements are simply AWESOME. I'm shocked at how much I"m eating out here in CA. I gotta stop - I was hoping that I'd lose some, but that's just not happening. Have a great week!!
Post a Comment