Thursday, August 11, 2011

Houston....We Have Restriction




And oh my do I have restriction.

I have 7cc in my band as of Tuesday. I had liquids Tuesday and Wednesday. Mushies today and my little rambling roses, I can feel it fully!

I had my training session this morning at 6 a.m. Now last week and previous weeks since I have been making myself eat a protein bar before my session. Never in my banded life have I been able to eat a protein bar before 9 maybe even 10 pm but during the last few weeks I could.

But not today. Nope. So I didn't eat anything and I got a little light headed and sick. My trainer who doesn't know I am banded handed me a Nature Valley Granola bar. Yum but OMG was it like saw dust. So I settled with a full caloric Vitamin water and perked right up.

I have a dinner date with a friend tonight, so it looks like I am going to be getting vodka and something so mushie, and some more vodka.

I've been craving a salty dog. So that will be dinner! Wonder if Chris will pick me up!?


Ya'll I am so busy. And here I am reading blogs. Gotta go!


P.S. I did 25 push ups and 39 sit ups in a minute each today...trust me! That is really really good for me especially from 5 weeks ago!

14 comments:

Rhonda said...

GO LADY! :) I'm not sure I can do more than 10 push-ups, and I'm scurred to try 'em off my knees. LOL

Glad you found some good restriction! :)

Drink a vodka martini for me!

Maria said...

25 pushups is awesome. I most definitely could not do that. Not even girl pushups!

Justawallflower said...

How awesome are you! I hope your fill ends up being a good level for you. If not, get your shrinking booty back in there! Have fun tonight! And is hubs doesn't come get you, I will. As long as I don't have to walk at all, my legs no longer work!

Jessica said...

Push ups...You got it goin' on...cuz on my knees after about 10 I want to curl up in the fetal position!!!

Nora said...

Yippee, very good! I am pretty limited with what I can eat... or maybe what I enjoy... for breakfast. But like you, I need to eat something before working out or I will get woozy and come close to hurling. I eat Fage nonfat Greek yogurt with a bit of cocoa powder, splenda, benefiber, vanilla extract, and biotin. If I need a bit of carbs for my workout, I mix in 100 grams of frozen raspberries and a little squeeze of honey, mix in the food processor, and bam (as Emeril would say), instant low calorie, high protein fro yo!

Lynda said...

Impressive!!!! I haven't even attempted a pushup in a few years...

Nora said...

The biotin helps with hair loss. I can't tell if my hair is thinning with all of this WL, but I figure a bit of powder cannot hurt. I get the gelcaps and then open them up to mix the powder in my food.

Cat said...

SO proud of your 6am workouts lady. And I'm glad you have restriction. Perhaps a protein shake instead of a protein bar first thing might be better?

Also - absolutely love love salty dogs (vodka and grapefruit juice w/salted rim right??) Yummmm!

MandaPanda said...

Sounds like that fill has really kicked in! Great job on the push ups and sit ups. I can only do like 3 sit ups. I have such a weak core.

Beth Ann said...

You ROCK, sister!!

Theresa said...

That's awesome, I can't do one push up!

kagead said...

Yay vodka! Yay restriction! Yay vodka! Yay pushups! Yay vodka!

Dinnerland said...

Wow-- you are a fitness DIVA!! Good for you and glad you are gaining confidence in your running.. doing great.
And: as for waiting out changes to make a difference, as you commented in my blog, you are SO right. I need to be a bit more patient with seeing the changes go into effect.
I am pretty convinced that if I change the ONE thing (eating upwards of 600 or 700 calories in the evening each night) and push backwards into a zone of 500 calories or less... I WILL continue to lose weight. NO mysteries, just effort.

Cece said...

Hmmm .... for some reason, your blog has not been hitting my blog roll so I'm super late in responding. WOW - I don't think I could do even one pushup ! Yougogirl !~!