Look What I Got!!!

I have had such a busy week and I got home last night and there was a package waiting on my from my Secret Bandit! Who are you?? I don't like secrets! Haa! My little Bandit buddy knows I love to cook and sent me this lovely cook book! How did she know I read cook books in bed or in my bathtub! I already have looked at all the recipes and I know what I will be cooking first! So thank you for making my week!! I love it.
Word Up my lovely Lilies of the Valley 

I had a fill yesterday. I went to my surgeon and he was more then happy to give me a fill of .5cc's! He wants to see me in 2 weeks and if I need another fill then he will give me one then too! How did I get so lucky?
So why did I get a fill? Beth Ann posted on this yesterday,Lap Band Gal is talking about this today.
I needed a fill. I questioned it for weeks! I wanted my hugely intense workout schedule to kick in and it just hasn't as far as weight loss goes. I don't know why but it just hasn't, yet. So since June I have lost 2 complete pounds. I got to onederland and have managed to just stay there. But I lost and gained the same 2 lbs over and over! I started working out way more then I ever have before. I started running thanks to Dinnerland. But I also started to get really hungry way more often. I could eat a bit more then I was used to and more then anything I started wanting to eat first thing in the morning! That hasn't happened since before I was banded! So, Do I feel that I missed out by not getting a fill sooner!?? No way! I may not have lost any weight but I received more compliments in the alst 2 weeks then I have since I was banded. I know I have lost inches. I know my body looks toned. So. Now is the time to lose some pounds...while maintaining this great exercise program that I am on. GOOOOOOooooooo Fill!!
So my day started at 5:10 yesterday with a work out, I then drove the 1.5 hours to Asheville to my Surgeon, then I went shopping, then I drove back the 1.5 hours, arrived home in order to change clothes freshen my make up and leave again for a networking dinner! I got to eat french onion soup that was HORRIBLE! Home by 10pm.
I didn't get to read any blogs yesterday and I missed loads! Thinking of you all! xx's

12 comments:
Woohoo for fills, and I saw on the BOOBs blog you lost some weight this week! :) Love it!
What a nice secret bandit! The whole secret thing is kinda driving me nuts too. LOL.
Congrats on the fill, sounds like just what you needed.
Yeah for fills. You are going to kick some ass with this fill. I know you have it in ya.
Hope this fill jumpstarts your weight loss for you!
I love the first week after a fill- pure heaven!
I can't wait to be able to feel some kind of restriction after a fill!! I hope that, along with your kick ass workouts gets you over the hump.
Yay on the working out. I am still not in a place where I feel comfortable with the idea of running. I don't want anymore knee surgeries or broken ankles.
Oh man, you are going to kick butt now, with that fill and all the working out you've been doing! Good for you! Boot camp tonight! I just got little bit nervous! I don't know why, I was more excited when I thought I was going on Monday, now I'm nervous! Whats up with that?!
Good on ya! Hope this does the trick for you. And when are you cooking for me???
Yay, I look forward to seeing how things are going since you got the much needed fill. Eek, I have to watch my back in this challenge. I may not be posting a loss this week.
Nice secret bandit gift! So happy for your fill, hope it helps you out and gets you where you are comfortable.
Hope the fill works great, and thx for the shout out! I hope you will continue to enjoy running a bit more at a time at your own pace...
And: think about those 2 pounds historically-- since June? You could have gained 5 pounds in a previous life... that's how I think about it, at least.
Keep on going, you're going to make it.
Post a Comment