Monday, September 19, 2011

A lil ole award! Just for me!




My lovely lil Cat, Lisa, and Manda Panda gave me this very cute award over the weekend and I want to say thank you! It made my day and it also turned my mood around! All three of these ladies are blogs I follow very regularly and they each hold a special place in my little heart! So the Liebster award is very fitting.

Liebster means ‘beloved’ or 'favorite' in German and it’s an honor to receive this award. The Liebster Blog Award is designed to bring additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 200 followers. If you receive the award, you should link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate five more blogs. Also, don’t forget to let them know that you nominated them.

I will be returning fire and passing some awards out in a future blog post! However I want to thank everyone who follows and comments! It amazes me how much I have grown attached to the support I get here!

CHICAGO. YOU ALL SHOULD COME NEXT YEAR!!


8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Chicago!!! :)

Sharon said...

Congrats on the award!

MandaPanda said...

Well deserved. I said I should come this time LAST year...darn money just never works out. I'll be hoping for a BOOBS 3.0

Manda said...

Niceee....

trishajo said...

yay you deserve it congrats!!!!

Becky said...

Congrats for your award! And thanks for your encouraging note. I'd love to hang out with you and check out the city! I'm going to find your number before I go. :)

Cat said...

Well deserved. Obviously...I was one of your nominators! Hee hee. Love love this blog and your writing style darlin.

As for Boobs 3.0. I'm SO THERE!!!!!!!! The only thing that will keep me away is if there isn't one. /nod

Dinnerland said...

Very cute and always deserved-- you are a great supporter and I hope you are getting as much out of blogging as you are putting in!!
I love it, such a great way to connect.
:-)