Thursday, September 22, 2011

So sick of being sick!

Upper Respiratory Infection.
Inhaled Steroids
Nasal squirty thing.
Inhaled breathing treatment.

=

Nasty



I am sick of being sick! But I am going shopping with Lynda on Sunday so we will be hot little numbers in Chicago! I can not wait!


Last night I made an Egg Plant lasagna with no noodles/Parmesan with cheddar type dinner and it was fantastic! I recommend roasting the egg plant and peeling it. It makes it sweeter! Had no issues eating it last night! But to day I just pb'd ice cream! So one explain. So I have had a cup of soup and some ice cream. Not sure how much made it down!

I so need to catch up on reading!! Perhaps tomorrow! Today I do paperwork for payroll. So it's the band first then am going home right now to do a breathing treatment.




9 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

I'm with you on the sick thing - Not sure how much more orange juice I can consume without my skin turning orange!!

(((hugggssss))) to you, Sweet Lady!!

Manda said...

Oh how I feel ya on being sickly. I've been dealing with allergies this whole week. I got told by a nurse that I work with that I'm a walking pharmacy after naming all the stuff I'm on. LOL. Plus I have asthma induced by allergies. Its wonderful.

Get well soon!

Lynda said...

Sooo looking forward to shopping on Sunday. But, no hard feelings if you decide (even at the last minute) that you need to stay home and rest.

It is not unusual for me to have to go to a day of liquids after eating a "full" dinner (even w/o problems). It's almost as if that one meal lasts for 2 days.

Dawnya said...

Oh sweetie. Get better soon. I need you to be 100% next week. We got a lot of partying to do. LOL

Enjoy your shopping trip.

speck said...

I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you got some meds before the trip.

Theresa said...

I hope you feel better real soon!

MandaPanda said...

Did you sweat the eggplant also? I'm not sure if you roast it if it matters, but before you cook it if you throw some salt on it and leave it in the sink for about a half hour, it takes that bitter taste out. I'm so sorry you still don't feel well...I assume the doc has you on some good stuff to get rid of it?

Rhonda said...

Boo! Get to feeling better, roomie! And lemme see what you buy! :D

Steph said...

Feel better soon and when you do, you MUST share youre recipe!!!