So Sunday was so much fun I can hardly make it through today!
My morning started out with a lowest low for me. 184.7 Yep. That makes it 10lbs till my first BIG goal. That is big. BIG.
Then I logged on to my email and I, for the month of August, was 22nd in the NATION for having the highest sales in a single event for Stella & Dot. That was my fashion show, ya'll. I can't believe it. Now I have to keep in mind that I live in a small place and it is hard to make big sales and I have to work hard! But I was recognized and it just makes me feel good that my hard work worked out!
Then I got on the road to meet Lynda for shopping! She lives about an hour and I live about 2 from where we decided to shop! I stopped on the way at a Starbucks and ordered a Strawberry Banana protein shake and a tall pumpkin latte. Not sure why I am telling you about this but it made me happy so it was my good day continued!
Lynda and I met and dived right into shopping! RIGHT AWAY we both hit good clothes! The first pair of jeans I tried were a 14. Are you effing kidding me?? I don't think I have been a 14 since college. I am thrilled to the moon.
She and I tried many things on and there were many MANY things bought. 8 hours of non stop shopping with a tiny lunch break. We ended the day by going to DSW for shoes. I was going to finish strong and I did but not as well as Lynda did in the shoe department. She ended the day with 5 pairs and I ended with 2. BUT we both bought so really stinkin' hot heels. I blame all of you heel girls...Draz and Steph come to mind right away..I have this fascination of buying great heels now. I get to wear heels rarely but I am having a whole lot of fun getting compliments on my fabulous shoes.
So yesterday was a fantastic day all around!
~
Last week we started two projects. One: my front door, back door, garage door, and Chris drum studio door were all being painted! Those who know my style know I am a bold color kinda girl. Think Matisse colors. I chose a BOLD blue color.
The doors were finally hung and since I got home after 9 last night from shopping the day away I haven't seen them! I hope the blue is what I want!
Project 2: my kitchen is being remodeled. A year ago I got a professional series stove. It has been sitting in storage since! Damnit. Anyway...we finally started the process. Friday all my doors came off my cabinets..today I have to take all the "stuff out" and find a home for all of it for the next few weeks! So now I have no oven/stove and no microwave. Haven't decided what to do for dinner. It didn't occur to me until right this moment. I shoulda got the crock pot out (I always digress). I am ordering counter tops today. I picked out some FABULOUS corian. Then I priced it out. $2500 for my tiny ass kitchen. That would be a big fat no. I can't afford that! So I have to go pick something different today. I have to actually ORDER it today. Then starts the painting...and the flooring....and wow..I am super excited!
I've had two cups of coffee and about 1/2 cup of taco salad and wired. But I had so much fun yesterday and it makes me even more excited about Chicago.
Kisses my little
Asters.P.S...I was back up to 185.6 after my below 185 yesterday! But I still count it.

13 comments:
Aww, asters... I like it.
Also, we need to see the fabulous shoes. Or at least... I know I do. :)
Congrats on the good sale and on the great shopping trip. There is a fro-yo place here in town that does pumpkin yogurt all through October, I'll be in line at least twice, count on it.
Love the 14s!!! Oh and pictures of the shoes puh lease!! I'm slowly becoming a shoe whore.
Congrats on the 184 and especially the size 14 jeans.
I got a question though. Did you drink the strawberry/banana protein shake and the pumpkin latte? rofl
You're probably thinking what a question for me to ask!(and not a question to start a new friendship with)
It's not the amount I was curious about(hell I can put away a gallon of icecream), it was just the combination of the straw./banana and then the pumpkin latte.
lol
Pumpkin Latte and size 14 jeans ... you are living my dream !
jealous! the day i see a size 14 will be the day pigs fly! lol or so it surely seems. glad you had a great weekend! :)
184 and a size 14!!!! Yay for YOU, Lovely Lady!! I am sooooo proud and thrilled for YOU!!
It sounds like a wonderful Sunday was had!! I can't wait to see the pics of the finished kitchen - please promise you'll post some!
YAY for new kitchens!!!
Wow you are totally rocking the scale-- what amazing progress!!
More pictures!!!
Great progress and great NSV! Size 14!!!
You write so good. I could just feel your energy through your whole post!
And I want pictures of those shoes! Stat!
First...you rock! Congratulation on your sales recognition. That's a big deal!
Second...a little Manic Monday story. In junior high or high school, my friends & I went to one of those karaeoke places that you could record a song (this was in the late 80s or early 90s). We called ourselves The Hoops and sang Manic Monday. It was AWESOMELY AWFUL! I so wish I could find that tape. :)
Thats cool that you got 22nd place for sales! Sounds like a fun day of shopping. I could use one of those. I hope you post pics of the kitchen... I've always been facsinated by beautiful/cool kitchens
Post a Comment