
I am grouchy, I feel like crap, and am hormonal and I am really really really tight!
But I weighed 189.5 this morning.
Strep. I felt better over the weekend. Didn't take the antibiotics on Sat or Sun and now my throat hurts again. I know. My mother and sister are both nurses. I should have taken the meds. I am paying for it now, thank you!
Chris and I were supposed to go camping but we were so busy on Friday at work that he lifted something and hurt his back so we didn't go! I was so damn moody on Saturday that the poor guy probably felt like I was blaming him. I was. But I didn't mean to. He didn't move from our bedroom all day on Saturday and Sunday. So I went out to lunch with my mom! Bought an antique mirror for my bed room, a new skirt and two new fall, 3/4 length sweaters....AND a skinny belt! Then I went with my girl friend Mandy for apps and a bottle of Malbec. I got drunk...I mean drunk on 2 glasses.
Months ago my sister and I bought my dad and our husbands tickets to see ZZTOP for fathers day! Well, Roses husband got bronchitis, my husband couldn't move, so my girlfriend Mandy and I took my dad to the show! It was awesome! It made me want to go out and buy a hot rod, wear red lipstick, skin tight jeans and heels!

I loved! These guys have been playing for 4 decades and start out as front men for Jimi Hendrix. I was thrilled!
Back to the tightness.
I don't know what to do.
I got a fill a month ago. I was tight but I felt like I was in the green zone. Then I got sick with strep and was just plain tight with that. I started to feel better and was able to eat on Saturday a couple of boneless chicken wings and then one gigantic onion ring. Then Sunday..nothing. Coffee and liquids. The soup I had in the house was really bad so I didn't eat it. I got a frappe from Mcds and my dad god Chicken nuggets! I ate one. BAD MOVE. I was miserable for an hour. I also started to get cramps so bad that I wanted to just drink vodka all night. But I didn't. At midnight I got home from the show and ate a snack and that went down okay!
Yesterday I started to get a sore throat again, it took me about an hour to eat a cup of soup, I did manage to eat some brie with cherry preserves, and I managed about 2 oz of really tender steak. I finished it but then an hour later I am pbing.
This morning I am working on a protein shake but I started with a string cheese. Although I finished it had some stuck issues with it!
Someone please assure me that one month after the fill I am probably not too tight. That I am just hormonal (which I do get tighter) and sick (also a notorious time for tightness). What would you do? Do I need to go to the doctor? I don't want to. I've lost almost 10 lbs since this fill!
I also have to say that I think I am forcing the issue a bit when I get stuck. Instead of stopping I keep trying to eat. I am in pain but yet I don't give myself a rest! So perhaps that is part of this too. I have irritated my stoma and I need to just stop eating all together!
NSV.
My mom said I looked like a model on Sunday when I saw her. She's a big effing liar. But still. I wore heels both Saturday when we met and Sunday when I picked my dad up! She said my legs looked a mile long.
That makes me happy!
But ya know, it is so weird how women's sizes work. I am 189 and still in a size 16. I've got a few 14s that fit well but some people are in the 200's a wearing 14s fully! Mega proud of them! But it just seems strange that I am not fully there! I feel good so no biggie!
I also haven't worked out in a week! I still have 5 more weeks of training but last week my doctor said NO to working out. Today I needed to be at work since we were going to be busy from the weekend and Chris isn't here because of his back! I am sure my trainer is a little irritated but oh well! THURSDAY for sure. I might even go work out tomorrow after work! Tonight..forget about it. I am way to cranky.
Sorry if this has been like a big babble! I am typing between answering the phone and loading rental equipment!

10 comments:
You DO look like a model, my roomie is a hottie! :)
Oh supermodel! Were you tight before you were sick? I know I'm always tight when I get sick - I'm crazy tight right now w/a cold. 180's are awesome - that's totally when I started to feel normal sized.
I am sorry but I can't help with any advice about the tightness. I am betting it is because you are sick.
Super model!!
Tell Chris I hope his back is better soon.
Maybe the tightness is related to being sick. Which, btw it was probably a good thing you didn't go camping.
I don't understand sizes either. I am 165ish and wear mostly loose 14 and a few 12's. I saw a chart that supposedly showed the weight size correlation, it is on my work computer but I will email it to you if you want to see it.
You may have not been tight from the fill itself but being sick/hormonal has done it. You may not be able to get it completely settled down with out an unfill. Don't let yourself get to the point where you can't get liquids down. Please, please at least call your Dr's office for some guidance.
I bet your legs did look a mile long in those heals, Hottie!
You ARE a gorgeous model, Sweetie!! And don't worry about that size thing - I can wear four different sizes from one store!!
189.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy wowza!!!!
And I really think it can happen at anytime. I got a fill in mid-July, and it was going just fine til mid-August. Then blammo, stuck every day for 2 weeks. I wasn't happy about the un-fill, but know it's better in the long term.
I would say in your situation, give it a few more days, let the strep get out of your system. If you're still really tight...then you know what you need to do :(
First, the size thing. I totally feel you on this. I think my reason is because I carry more weight in my stomach and I'm short. That's all I got.
Tightness: It's most likely because you're dehydrated. I read somewhere (can't remember where..sorry) that when you retain water, your band "feels" tighter because your muscles around your stomach are "bigger" because of the water. With the alcohol and sore throat, chances are you aren't drinking enough water. I also know that if I have a bad stuck episode and don't baby my band a little, then it seems to get worse. Try liquids for a day or two, get plenty of water and if you're still having issues keeping stuff down, then I'd call a doc. Just my 2 cents. I hope you feel better soon sweetie!
I'm commenting two days after your post ... hope by now you're feeling a bit better !
I understand the size confusion as well. at 175 I was in a comfy 14 and a tight 12 pants, because most of my fat is in my tush and upper thighs.
Hope you are feeling better, and that the band issue works out soon.
Post a Comment