Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bullets. Sing Along if you will....in what ever tune makes you happy

  • I will be starting my period the day I arrive in Chicago. Probably. What a bitch.
  • I can not log into my sky miles in order to make sure I get credit for this flight. They will accept my married name and then when I log in they won't accept the transfer. What a bitch
  • My printer is not printing anything in color. The copy machine has two little springs that flew out. My phone volume is screwed up.
  • I really wanted to do a V-log but I just simple ran out of town!!
  1. Printer: means I can't print my face cheat sheet in color.
  2. Copy Machine: I can't get paper work done for the shop before I leave tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn. No one..not the 4 mechanics that work here, can figure out where the hell these springs came from???
  3. Phone: I can barely hear or I hear you way WAY loud and clear. Fabulous
  • My dress for Saturday is too big. I mean in all of my life that really hasn't been a problem! I am pretty sure I am still going to wear it. Because I like the dress. A lot. Mumsy is coming to give me a consult about it tonight so I shall decide later.
  • I am going to start my period WHILE one a vacation I have been planning for a flipping YEAR.
  • Ronnie has a cute accent!
  • I want to pack way to much and I probably will. I mean come on people I am only there for 4 days.
  • my cough has returned and it is looser. I will be calling my Doc this afternoon just to see what she says about exercise, I have been reduced to walking and keeping my heart rate between 110-120 for 2 weeks.
  • My brain thinks I could eat a 12 inch subway sandwich. My band says nope. You can eat some soup. But I WANT a sub.
  • I will be starting my period. Tomorrow. This might be why I am ultra touchy right now.
  • My kitchen is all over my flippin house. I had to dig though the guest room dresser to find a corkscrew last night. I know that I will love my kitchen when it is done. But serenity now!!!
  • I still haven't packed a thing!
  • I am really looking forward to seeing you all and I will really miss not meeting the gals who can't come! Next year. Start saving pennies now! :)

12 comments:

Cat said...

I'll be there next year missy!!! Hopefully though we can arrange something in this coming year before then though!

CC said...

we can be period sisters together...bleh!

Liz said...

I cannot wait to see you!!! Don't worry about the period thing...we will have a blast anyway. And isn't that the way it always happens...all your stuff falls apart when you just really want it to work smoothly?!?!

Lynda said...

SERENITY NOW!!! I say that all the time and Darrell just doesn't think it's funny...he never watched much Seinfeld. I wasn't a devotee, but I saw enough.

Cece said...

Have a blast ... take lots of photos !

o.c. bandster said...

so what you are trying to say is that you might have your period??? lol. have a great time in chicago...wish I would be there to meet ya!

~Lisa~ said...

Have a terrific time, Beautiful Lady - you've certainly earned it!!! Take lots of photos!! I can't wait to hear all about Chi-town!!

MandaPanda said...

I really hope I get to meet you next year! Maybe your period will decide to give you a break and not start til you get back? We can hope.

Rhonda said...

Period sisters. LOL Carmen cracks me up.

Also, thank you. :D

Tell your pilot to fly safely. He's got precious cargo!

vickyd said...

Have a great time! Wish I could be there with all of you but I will for sure be there next year!!~

speck said...

Life's a bitch sometimes. Period! lol

Seriously, I hope you have a great time.

Manda said...

Look ya'll cycles run together now. Lol. Well I hope ya'll have fun! I hope I can come next year.