It’s Friday and time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! A couple of questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog and enjoy!
This week Draz's questions are going to themed…as in they are all about blogging and just to throw you off – there are more than 5 this time!!
1. When did you begin blogging? Do you plan to do it a long time or do you think you’ll stop after a while?
A little more then a year ago now. I plan now for doing it forever. May or may not happen depending on life and all!
2. What do you enjoy more - blogging yourself or reading other’s blogs?
I would say it is 50/50. I enjoy blogging. It helps me so much but I think that I started blogging to read others not so much to write!
3. What’s the biggest thing blogging has taught you? Biggest surprise about blogging?
Taught me? Hummm.... that there are many other people going though the same struggles I am. I don't feel so alone with my issues!
4. Have you met any other bloggers in real life – solely because of your blog or theirs?
I attended B O O B's this year and it was amazing but I got to meet Lynda before Chicago and it was simply the best thing I've ever done! It was fantastic to be around someone who deals with the things I deal with band related! Plus we are really good friends for it now!!
5. Does your blog have a general theme as in one topic or do you cover everything and anything?
Well it started as a blog about being banded and yes it mostly is about that but I talk about almost everything!
6. Are you public or anonymous? Whichever you are – do you ever wish you were the other?
Well I feel like most people could find me if they wanted too! I don't talk about my band in real life but I am at the point that I don't think I care so much! Now my close friends and family know I blog, know about the band, and know that I went to Chicago with a blogging group but have never asked to read my blog! SO we shall keep it that way!
7. What’s your best blogging advice for a new blogger?
Turn off you word verification! Please.
And with everyone else. Be yourself. We have to hide so much in our lives why hide it here too!?
8. Does anyone in your real life read your blog/know it’s address? Do you wish they would or wouldn’t?
Again, I don't hide it but I also don't openly share the address!
9. Do you enjoy blogging or do you view it as a chore? How often do you blog?
Unless I am mega busy I don't find it a chore. I love it! Sometimes I get over whelmed when I haven't read anything in a few days! I freak out a bit and feel behind. I blog sometimes daily but at least once a week!
10. Do you tell people in your real life that you blog? Or keep it a secret?
My good friends and family know I blog. Everyone else no. I might tell them but I don't really want to post it on facebook!
Blogging is really really important to me. Shocked in a way but the support is fabulous and I needed you guys. For Sure!

9 comments:
Just a side comment: I just love the pic of you and your husband. Every time I come to your blog, seeing the both of you with those: I'm in love smile - just makes me smile !
We need you too babe!
We need you, too! :) Love you, girly.
AMEN to #7!!!! lol
Turning off word verification is huge, for me though I want people to stop having no-reply@blogger.com as their reply. Hee hee.
I love your blog, you better keep blogging for a long long time.
Bloggie style - LOLOL
If I may ask...what is word verification???
Bloggy style...crack me up!
:)...It took me forever to figur out that word verification stuff. I do kind of enjoy the nonsense words sometimes.
xxxooo
Post a Comment