I arrived home last night to a little prize on my door step from my Secret Bandit.

Does my little bandit know that I struggle with water, or what!?
What a great thing to come home too. Gonna use it in the morning along with my last bandit gift (the Nike shirt if you recall) when working out in the morning!
In other news. Not much to report. I am trying to eat well. I have no restriction and it is making me angry. I want to eat everything. I am about 4 lbs higher then my lowest. Although not horrible and I know it will come off quick when I get refilled. I feel like I have had a lot of sodium in the last few days so that may also be the culprit. I mean it is nearly impossible for me to gain 4 whole lbs in a week!
Thinking of you all but I will be MIA for a week or so! Our friends arrive this weekend and I will be giving them my full attention! But then it's back to you lovelies, I promise!

12 comments:
I am so excited for you! I hope you guys really enjoy your time with your friends overseas!
I will miss you!!!!
Isn't it crazy when we realize how much we really rely on our bands when we're restriction-less?!
Have fun this weekend, my little posy.
Cool bandit gift ! Enjoy the tine with your friends :)
Oh honey - it's not impossible if you're me. I could gain 10 in a week - without even trying!
Love the bandit gift. Very nice. Have fun with your company.
Enjoy your company and don't stress!
That's a cool gift! I haven't see those before. Have a great time with your friends!
What a terrific gift!! I'm gonna miss you, my Lovely Friend!! Enjoy your company and know that we will be here waiting to hear all about it!!
have fun over the weekend with your friends!!
Have a good time with your friends, and try to remember to drink your water!
Hope you have a good week with your friends :o)
Post a Comment