Saturday, November 5, 2011

BYOC~Thanks Draz

Let’s get to what we came here for! BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. A couple questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you wish! Enjoy!

Let’s do another themed BYOC…..this one will be called “What’s In/On Your….?”

1. What’s on your desk between your monitor and keyboard? (if it’s a laptop – what’s on your desk in general)

Currently I have payroll information, a pencil, my fav pen that I have to keep my eye on (the men round here steal it), and a cook book.

2. What’s on your mind right at this moment?

What's on my mind. A lot of things but especially the un-fill I had yesterday!

3. What’s in or on your nightstand on your side of the bed?

A candle, about 5 Books, a little jewelry, some chapstick, a glass of water.....lotion! 

4. What’s on YOUR Christmas wish list (let’s assume you’d get what was on it)?

We aren't having Christmas this year. Not really. I mean we are but Chris and I aren't exchanging gifts since we are going to England and that is costing us about $2500 in flights! But I will be buying myself an iPhone and some new glasses.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Real life is busy as always. Fairly happy.

Blog life is good. Having a hard time catching up but I am. Love hearing about all these happy little losers and these ah-ha moments!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hehe, lotion...

Aww, you can open my prezzie on Christmas if you can stand it? ;)

Cat said...

Love that you're going to England!! When is the trip?

Cece said...

Poof ... Cat asked my q ... when are you going to England?