Wooooo-bleeping-whoooo. Sorry for all you early morning-ers for that early morning bleep! But this morning is a good morning!
I lost 2 lbs! So basically 10 more to go and to gain NONE before I meet with the surgeon! I really hope it is a true loss too..I've been weighing everyday and of course it has fluttered around a bit but never going past 245.5. Today it was 242.6 and then 243.5 and then 243.2. So I will take the 243.2 as my final weight for Thursday!
This has happened by just being mindful of what I am eating! God..and everyone else knows I haven't been exercising like I should. (but I swear I'll start*hee he*) So I am happy!
I wanted to thank all of you yesterday for your comments! Especially on the birth of baby A! We took them dinner last night and got an update... Mama is doing good! Really really sore! Baby is improving. She still hasn't held him and that breaks my heart! They can go down to the NICU as often as they want and talk and touch him but no holding! If they can get the oxygen levels down for him then she may be able to breast feed him today or tomorrow! The Dr. says "cautiously optimistic" . Best thing is they haven't had to fly him to the bigger hospital. Yesterday in the morning they were planning on flying him and he improved! So that is a good thing. Kathryn took me into see him and he curled his little fingers around my finger! I just melted!
I told Kathryn last night that all my blogger girls sent well wishes and prayers! She didn't know I was blogging but knew I was reading! Just made me think that I might not want people in my everyday life to read my blog yet! Just has me thinking... Do you guys let your family and friends read your blog?
Oh and thanks as well for the positive thoughts for my week to come with the toddler! I think it will be good for me to run around after her! Might help me in lost some weight before NY!
Have a fabulous Thursday, ya'll. So far mine is lovely!
Oh, I'd like to do the 1000 Word Thursday today. Gonna try but my camera is not acting very well lately! So it might have to be a 1000 Word Friday post!!!!

7 comments:
Glad to hear the baby is improving. I let my husband and BFF read my blog but that's it. Not many people in "real life" know about the band and I'd like to keep it that way. Sometimes I wish hubby didn't read it though so I could vent about it him. LOL
My family knows that I blog, but no one reads it. At least I don't think so!
I don't let everyday folks in on mine. I kind of want to keep this a special place for me with people sharing similar stories and struggles.
Hey! Congrats on your two pounds lost!! Wonderul news!! And, thank you for the update on the little one - please keep us posted, and know that they are all in my prayers.
A few friends know about the blog - the ones who know that I am considering Lap Band. And the Hubs, too! The difference is that I get their comments on the phone!
I don't let anyone read the blog...I feel like it let's me really post what I feel without having to sensor...congrats on the 2 pounds!
I think my family knows I blog. Never really said anything but I don't hide when I post or read blogs. I don't think they read my blog though.
My husband knows I am semi-obsessed with blogging & reading blogs. He has read my blog a time or two, no big deal. Other than him, I don't think anyone knows I even blog.
Post a Comment