Friday, October 22, 2010

I am back..

I am back ladies and feeling so much better. Mostly back to my non-feeling sorry for myself ways! Ready to plow ahead and do what needs to be done.

I would never be out of this funk if it wasn't for you all. Please know it because it is true! I read your responses to Chris and all he could say was "see!? You aren't alone!"

Thank You.

Today is Friday. I am waiting for my coffee before I work on the weekly paperwork the the business. Our employee brings me a cup on Fridays from the place he has breakfast.

I got a "this is not a bill" thing from the insurance company about the sleep study. Here is the bitch about the whole thing.. $2000.00. That brings me to $75 before my deductible is met. Which in itself is good if my deductible didn't roll over NOVEMBER 1st!!! Insanity. It looks like none of the other appointments have been filed yet like I assumed. So therefore I will pay, after my discounts of course!

For 2010-2011 Chris and I lowered our deductibles. If I would have waited to have the sleep study in Nov. then our deductible would have already been met! Damnit. You win some and you lose some!

Tonight Chris and I are leaving work a couple of hours early to pick up the rest of my dining room chairs and one bedside table. We've been waiting to the bedside table for a couple of weeks now but they only seem to have one in stock ANYWHERE in the surrounding area so we will be driving for it!  Plus I think we may go out for sushi. Tomorrow I am meeting a friend from College to tailgate with her family in the next town over. Western Carolina/Appalachian State foot ball game. I've said before that I am not a football fan. However having a few drinks and snacking on some yummy stuff is always fun! Other then that business as usual.

I hope you all have great weekends and I look forward to reading about your adventures on Monday!



Oh PS...I love doing 1000 word Thursdays and this week it is on our favorite pair of shoes. I got the shoes out and was told that the camera was at work. So instead of bringing the camera home last night, I forgot it. So I might have to skip this week! Bummer. But I will try and remember to bring it home tonight!

5 comments:

Alison said...

Glad that you're feeling a bit better. I don't enjoy football either but I quite enjoy admiring young men's thighs so it's not all bad!

Have a lovely weekend x

Annie said...

I am glad you are feeling better too. Hang in there. Have some fun this weekend, and give your hubby and extra hug!

Amanda Kiska said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Michelle said...

Glad to hear your feeling better! Have a great weekend!

~Lisa~ said...

Oh, I'm soooo glad you're feeling better - I can read it in your words!

And, enjoy the weekend!! I can't wait to see pics of your new furniture, and the football game should be lots of FUN!! ENJOY!!

Have a great one - and know that I'll be doing the football thing this weekend with you!!