Did you try the fat free jello pudding? Dark chocolate saved me. I also bought soups and that helped. Popsicles helped and so did no sugar fudgscile bars...You can tell I ate like a kid but I felt so much less deprived.
You can do it!! I think the first 2-4 days are the worst. But then honestly it does get better. Stick to it! I used the scale to motivate me. I loved seeing the pounds melting away. :)
I'm sorry you're hungry :( But it's all worth it in the end!
About my tiny utensils--they are a godsend! I don't have to think about taking small bites because that's all they hold--a small bite. When I use big girl utensils, I have to concentrate on only taking a small amount and even then I usually overshoot and still take too much (I know this because it gets a little stuck, or the foods reeeal slow going down). I definitely recommend getting the tiny utensils!
Luckily my doc didn't require a liquid diet prior to surgery. It was just a high protein/low carb diet. I don't know if I could have pulled off liquid only. However, the upside is that people who do the liquid only lose quite a lot of weight prior to surgery. Good luck.
hang in there. Someone else suggested soups- I agree completely! I also ate yogurt, and protien shakes- blend them up with ice and skim milk (if you use powder)- it comes out yummy, thick, and filling.
You will make it... keep thinking about the end goal. I do recall the all consuming hunger - I had to avoid small children in supermarket trolleys cos I wanted to take a bite out of their chubby little legs!! But most of all remember this is the last "diet" you have to do. Go girl!
12 comments:
(((Hugggsssss))) to you..
Did you try the fat free jello pudding? Dark chocolate saved me. I also bought soups and that helped. Popsicles helped and so did no sugar fudgscile bars...You can tell I ate like a kid but I felt so much less deprived.
It is totally worth it...really.
Hi - I just started following you :)
You can do it!! I think the first 2-4 days are the worst. But then honestly it does get better. Stick to it! I used the scale to motivate me. I loved seeing the pounds melting away. :)
I'm sorry you're hungry :( But it's all worth it in the end!
About my tiny utensils--they are a godsend! I don't have to think about taking small bites because that's all they hold--a small bite. When I use big girl utensils, I have to concentrate on only taking a small amount and even then I usually overshoot and still take too much (I know this because it gets a little stuck, or the foods reeeal slow going down). I definitely recommend getting the tiny utensils!
Luckily my doc didn't require a liquid diet prior to surgery. It was just a high protein/low carb diet. I don't know if I could have pulled off liquid only. However, the upside is that people who do the liquid only lose quite a lot of weight prior to surgery. Good luck.
It'll all be worth it - but I remember wanting to gnaw at my own arm, I was so hungry - hang in there, you can do it.
Easy for me to say but it will get better and it will be so worth it.
I understand where you are coming from. You will make it through this and it will be so worth it!
First couple days are the toughest and then you'll be surprised at how hungry you AREN'T. Keep your eye on the prize...hang in there!
hang in there. Someone else suggested soups- I agree completely! I also ate yogurt, and protien shakes- blend them up with ice and skim milk (if you use powder)- it comes out yummy, thick, and filling.
{{{Hugs}}}
Hugs to you!
You will make it... keep thinking about the end goal. I do recall the all consuming hunger - I had to avoid small children in supermarket trolleys cos I wanted to take a bite out of their chubby little legs!!
But most of all remember this is the last "diet" you have to do. Go girl!
Post a Comment