I am getting so close to "probably" getting this band.
I have one more appointment (next week) with the Doc before I can meet the surgeon and 2 more nutrition appointments.
I really want to have a date by Christmas. But I understand I have very little control over the planning process. So I wait.
This weekend was really nice. Friday night we had dinner with some old friends that live in Colorado. Chris left on Saturday for the last back packing trip of the season. Then on Saturday night I went to a small Halloween party! So needless to say Sunday was a day of relaxation. I did laundry and cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen! I even got a nap in. I chose to watch NO scary movies last night because I was on my own. I enjoy scary movies kinda...but only when I am watching with other people. I spook myself out to easily.
Today...Monday...Nov. 1st. and I have awful cramps. I could just curl up in a ball. But I always like seeing the scale after the week is up. Hopefully this week will be no different. I'd love to be at my pre-surgery goal of 235.
Well people...I wish I had something more interesting to tell you about but things are pretty good at the moment. My blood sugar seems to be okay, a little elevated in the morning. But not much. So I guess I will get back to reading about your exciting weekends. Talk soon!
~A

5 comments:
Glad that you had a nice weekend, hope that you get to your pre-surgery goal soon!
Can you come and clean my bathrooms please? It is on my list for today and I really can't bring myself to do it!
Sounds like a fun weekend. We had the my nieces and nephews over and had dinner with the parents. I really wanted to go to a costume party this year but we didn't make it :( Fingers crossed for your date. FYI, it will normally be within 30 days of approval, as pre-certs expire at 30 days. Hope that helps.
Nice new blog design!! And it sounds like you had a nice weekend - I'm glad the sugar is good today!!
I'm excited that you are getting closer to surgery. Glad you had a nice weekend.
Post a Comment