Saturday, January 8, 2011

canceled

He was going to be here on Sunday at 4:45pm.


Now all the delta flights from England...Canceled till at least Tuesday!


BLAST.

 I was hoping he'd be home to vacuum. I hate vacuuming!


Snowing like crazy here!

8 comments:

-Grace- said...

What a bummer :(

Alison said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry that he's not going to be back tomorrow. Are the flights cancelled due to the weather at your end?

Island Bandit said...

that just plain sucks. you could always just leave the vacuuming until he does get there ;)

Hope he gets there Tuesday at least

Christina @ Love Yourself Healthy said...

Aw, that's lame. I would totally leave the vacuuming for him; I'm a lazy housewife though and hate cleaning with all of my heart.

Annie said...

Awww..sorry about that. Think about how sweet your reunion will be ;)

~Lisa~ said...

Ohhhhhh, i'm so sorry Chis will be delayed a few days.... But on the order of what Annie said, gives you a couple of days to prepare for a really, really special reunion!! ;). Uhm... Martinis, dinner, candles, bubbles................. This stuff takes planning!

MandaPanda said...

So sorry for the delay. I wouldn't vacuum...save it for him! LOL

~Lisa~ said...

Hey Lady!! Make sure you chill the bubbly and warm the bath bubbles!! - Wouldn't want you to make the mistake of mixing them up!!

Enjoy your home coming reunion!!