Hello all. How are you? Nice to see you again!
First of all I am so behind on reading your blogs! I have been so very sick for about a week now and I am just starting to feel better. Every time I scroll down the list of the blogs I've missed I get overwhelmed and go back to paperwork for work. I NEVER EVER do that. I'd read blogs over doing work any day. But I will catch up I promise!
Thank you all so much for the well wishes and the happy birthdays! I do have a few random pictures but there are more pictures of our shoes and the champagne glasses then of people. Insane.
This bronchitis has really thrown me for a loop. I do not get sick very often and I swore that I wasn't even sick but when I finally went to the doctor. I haven't been sleeping, eating, nothing really since she diagnosed me. Friday came around and we were supposed to head to our girls weekend in Gatlinburg. I swore I would go, I prepaid, and I went. Friday was okay..we did a little shopping. I bought some new work out shoes and an awesome vest in a size 18. I also tried on some blazers in a size 14w..and if you can believe it it actually fit. But I didn't buy.. Saturday was awful..I felt dizzy, I got no sleep, and I PB'd everything I ate. I was with my mom and my best friend Robin who both know I have the band but have never seen me slide out from the table to be excused. Sunday I felt much better. But here we are on Monday and I am feeling tired and dizzy again. I have had a greek yogurt...some orange juice to give myself some energy, and I ate about 1.5 oz of tuna...I had to give the rest to the dog. I am just not better! But my cough is gone and my voice is back!
I have a fill scheduled for tomorrow but I am considering postponing it until next Tuesday simply because I am sick and haven't been eating much at all. I could probably do with a tiny fill...like .5ccs or less. But one more week won't kill me.
Weight loss: I am slowly losing. I have lost about 3 lbs since my last fill. I'd like to think it might be a little more simply because I ate so little over the weekend. But that hasn't materialized on the scale yet. I am pretty happy with how I am looking. As a matter of fact soon I will post my three month pictures.
Big news is my sister in law had her baby on Friday. I was really hoping she'd arrive on my birthday but I week after is just fine too! Since they are in England we haven't met her yet but that will be another trip hopefully soon.
I have missed you all and I really can't wait to catch up and see how you all are. This week I promise to be more comment friendly!

10 comments:
Ah, so sorry your still feeling so horrible! I hope you feel better soon. take care of yourself and get your fluids in.
Don't be so hard on yourself - we all understand. Everything is thrown off when you're sick. Focus on getting better and we'll all be here when you are back to 100%.
I hope you feel better!! We have all missed you in the blog world..haha!! But get better and we can't wait to see pictures! I know I am very excited! Keep up the awesome work!
That sounds so miserable!
Definately DO NOT get a fill while you are sick.
Congrats on the new niece!
We all get behind in blogs once in a while Don't worry about it.
So sorry you've been under the weather. Hoping at the very least you got some additional weight loss out of it. Congrats on your new niece.
Sorry you're feeling so awful! I've heard mucus can cause the band to feel tighter. Do you have any of that going on? Might be explaining the PB issues. Hope you feel better soon.
I'm sorry you're still not feeling 100%! No rush on getting back into it if you're still not doing good, we'll all still be here when you get back. :)
I'm just so thankful you're feeling so much better. You were missed BUT you have to take care of you!! :)
Congrats on your recent fill! Let me know how 6CCs works out for you!
Hope that you're continuing to improve, congratulations on the new addition!
Post a Comment