Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sickness...

Just checking in fellow bloggers. I am very ill at the moment and I finally went to the doctor yesterday! Bronchitis it is. I am not getting much sleep and I have totally lost my voice so I haven't been on the computer since last Friday. I am still reading a bit from my iPad but long great responses are hard from this thing.

I had a fabulous birthday on Saturday. Probably one of my best. Yay 32! This weekend is my weekend in Gatlinburg Tn with my girl Robin. I am so excited and hoping my cough is gone. But I'll make it if it kills me.

I am thinking of you all and I do plan on trying to get into my office tomorrow for paperwork and real blog time. There is a new spring challenge out there, more on that tomorrow!


Go team bronchitis!!

11 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

Feel better my Friend... I'm in the same boat - flu... I feel your pain... I'm so thrilled you had a wonderful birthday and was thinking about you sending Happy Birthday vibes your way! We had a celebratory martini in your honor on Saturday!

(_)>. A cuppa virtual (home made) chicken soup for you! Get better soon!

Justawallflower said...

That sucks that ur so sick. Hope u feel better soon!

Susan said...

Totally stinks! Belated happy birthday! Have a great weekend away.

Rhonda said...

I bet you're miserable. :( I hope you feel better soon, sweetie.

Beth Ann said...

Yuck! That doesn't sound fun at all. I hope you get better soon!

nikki said...

I'm so sorry you're still sick! I'll bring you some chicken soup over the mountain, if you'd like :) Miss you bunches! Get some rest and get well soon!! ♥

Amanda said...

Hope you feel better...I feel like crap too - ear ache and sore throat. Guess I won't be having ice cream to soothe that sore throat!!

MandaPanda said...

Wow...so many people sick right now. I hope you feel better soon!

Alison said...

Was thinking of you yesterday and almost e-mailed you to see if you were ok and then couldn't work out how to do it and then someone demanded attention and off I went!
Glad that you have a good birthday, sorry that you're feeling ill, hope that you feel better soon.

Amanda Kiska said...

Happy birthday! I hope you feel better soon.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Feel better hun.