Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Challenge Week One!

March, 6 2011
First thing this morning I weighed in. Really happy with this as I am now 3.4 lbs lower then my lowest weight before my miscarriages and weight gain. 35lbs down total. Happy am I. A little less then 15 lbs till onederland. I don't remember being under 200. I mean I know I was. But there is a whole chunk of my life where I just didn't weight at all.

If I can give a bit of advice from surgery till now..is to not compare yourself to anyone elses journey. Easier said then done but it is true. My moods are so much better since I stopped comparing and started celebrating that I AM in fact losing.

So today starts the Spring Challenge. 6 weeks I think..weigh in every Sunday! If I win then yay, but honestly I am a winner not matter what. How upbeat does that sound! *lol*

Today it is raining. Raining hard. So I am going to roast a chicken. Get some packages ready for my traveling bra's and shorts, and craft down in my brand new craft room (which is slowly getting organized..decorating is next) I feel good.

Have a great Sunday, Ya'll!

12 comments:

Erin said...

Wow!! You're doing great!!!! It's been a while since I stopped by your blog - I'll change that right now and catch myself up completely. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I appreciate you reading it. I wish my Dr would fill every two weeks. I might call and bug them and be persistent if needed.

Maree said...

Well done on a new low - and good advice about not comparing yourself with others - it's a personal journey and we'll all get there in our own way.

Bonnie said...

Congrats on your new low. Good luck with the challenge.

Annie said...

You are doing AWESOME Buddy! SO proud....!!! Good luck indeed with the challenge!! You will be in onederland before you know it!

Leslie said...

That is one thing you have to do, not compare yourself to anyone else. I can get stuck in that sometimes myself because I started at a much higher weight than most of the blogs I read and I look at them losing 100lbs and then I look at myself almost losing 100lbs and it's two totally different situations. You have the right attitude and with that you will go very very far! :-)

Rhonda said...

You're gonna be in onederland before you know it, you're doing so great. :) Also... you're so right about the comparing. :( I have a friend who compares and tries to compete with me, it gets UBER annoying. It's like, "Really? We're on two separate journeys. Calm down!" Way to make this about yourself, Ronnie. OY! Sorry, just agreeing! :D

Rachel said...

35 is not chump change...that is wonderful...It took me a long way to get there, but I don't compare either. And I'm so much happier...Happy for you! YEAH YEAH YEAH

Beth Ann said...

YAY!! And Amen to your whole second paragraph. that is the absolute truth, sister!!

Fiddle in the Band said...

Congrats to you on a new low! And a craft room you say?? Also awesome! (I'm wicked envious!)

~Lisa~ said...

Congratulations on your new low!! You're doing such an amazing job and I am so proud of YOU!!

I love reading the smile in your words - thanks for putting me in a terrific mood today!!

Alison said...

Thank you for my birthday greetings, I could almost hear you singing! x

Alison said...

Oh, and your weight is looking great! Well done!