Monday, August 1, 2011

Boob of the Day and About me!

Dahlias! Not my garden but they are growing in my garden at the moment!

Hello my little Dahlias! I am the BOOB of the day and I am so very thrilled. It was a lovely way to start my Monday for sure! Thank you to Liz, Lynda, and Ronnie and of course Draz for such ego boosting comments! I am now calling all of you flowers! I am dreaming of Chicago. I am sorry to keep mentioning it...for all of those not coming, but that was me last year before BOOBs 1.0. Jealous!

Secret Bandits!

Calling all secret bandits!!! I thought it would be cool to fill out this survey as a way for your super secret bandit to learn more about you!!! (And maybe some of you out whose brain cells haven't been fried by a summer full of SVU and Grey's Anatomy marathons could come up with a more "bandit specific" questionnaire. You know, to make it a little easier for us to find the perfect gifts to send??)

Oh, and I totally stole this from Jessica!


1. What is your occupation right now ?

Business owner! We are your local Equipment and Party rental Palace! (sounds fancy huh?)

2.What color are your socks right now?

It is 95 degrees outside! I am wearing gold sandals!

3. What are you listening to right now?

Our part time high school student/employee sweeping and vacuuming


4. What was the last thing that you ate?

Meatballs. 12 of them. They were small. But for goodness sake I am hungry lately!

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

Of course. I live in the south, my English husband who drove a shoe box in England has a 3/4 ton Dodge Ram. Ya know..for hauling trachoes!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

A customer about renting tables and chairs for a wedding!

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Sure...Jessica is a sweetie!

8. How old are you today?

32. yep

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

I like watching Soccer and Swimming. Tennis sometimes!


10. What is your favorite drink?

vodka.


11. Have you ever dyed your hair?

all the time!


12. Favourite food?

I like food. All kinds. But Cheese. So anything cheese can be melted on.


13. What is the last movie you watched?

We watched 'The Rite' over the weekend!



14. Favourite day of the year?

um..I don't have any clue. First day at the beach with my husband, a bloody mary. and a book. Never the same day every year!


15. How do you vent anger?

My head spins and I vomit green. JK..but I am not very nice.


16. What was your favourite toy as a child?

Humm... I think I liked baby dolls best.

17. What is your favorite season?

Spring and Fall.


18. Cherries or Blueberries?

I like Grapefruits. No berries. Maybe a strawberry

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

sure

20. Where is you favorite place to escape?

the bathtub with my iPad

21. Favorite TV Show?

My husband and I really liked Deadliest Catch but I haven't watched much this year!


22. Living arrangements?

Married no kids and 2 pets..
Ohh I have a wooden Owl named Mark and a spider that I swear is smarter then most humans. He builds his web every night and takes it down every morning. He left me a grasshopper head as a gift yesterday!

23. When was the last time you cried?

Umm...Not sure. Give me a minute

24. What is on the floor of your closet?

16 pairs of shoes. I tried them all on yesterday


25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Um Kathryn. 20 years!


26. What did you do last night?

Cooked ribs for Chris and watched TV!

27. What are you most afraid of?

my teeth getting knocked out!

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

Cheese with spicy!

29. Favourite dog breed?

Catahoula and Australian Shepard

30. Favourite day of the week?

Saturday evening.

31. How many states have you lived in?

One.

32. Diamonds or pearls?

Good lord! BOTH! I love jewelry

33. What is your favourite flower?

I love all flowers. Dahlias today!

9 comments:

Cece said...

Hi Amanda ! *new follower* here ... congratulations on being B.O.O.B. of the day ! I love the photo of you and your husband - super cute photo !

The Cozy (not crazy) Coconut said...

Great run down - I enjoyed it! 311 were FANTASTIC - they really were! I'm going to see Maroon 5 and Train on Wednesday and Kings of Leon on Saturday. I love live music. :) And awesome that you can run a mile. Only 3 months ago, I couldn't run for 5 minutes without having to stop. Its amazing how quickly your heart and body can get strong if you're consistent and be kind to yourself by way of giving yourself breaks. Just add one mile to your long run on Saturday and it works! Have a great day!

Rhonda said...

I might have to make up the band specific questionnaire. :)

Andrea said...

Loved reading what everyone wrote about you on the BOOBs blog! I'm jealous I can't go this year, but hopefully next year!

Ronnie - I think you should do a band one!

Becky said...

Lol, why did you try on all 16 pairs of shoes yesterday?!

And congrats on being BOOB of the day!

MandaPanda said...

Love getting to know you better! Congrats on BOOB of the day (and yes, I am jealous and I think you're all very mean for mentioning it over and over and over and over...LOL)

Justawallflower said...

Oh my goodness, my worst, and reoccuring, nightmare is my teeth falling out, or getting really loose. I wake up shaking!

Liz said...

<3

Beth Ann said...

I have a pair of gold sandals! Are yours sparkly too?? :)