| hydrangea's were my flowers for my wedding |
I promptly stopped crying after I stepped out to see a very aged (and a little large) and quite naked person asking me all sorts of questions about 1 foot from my face.
But I might be feeling a little sentimental right now. Draz's story about chipmunk giggles gave me chills and now I have to shave my legs again....but I do feel really really happy. Stuck, because I haven't lost weight in a while, but happy. Hell I am wearing a skirt.
NEWBIE FOLLOWERS
There are a few new faces on my blog recently. But for what ever reason I can't follow you all back! Please leave me a link so I can start following you too! Spanks, my flowers!
Now for your viewing pleasure:
Remember I am an equipment (with some party item) rental store owner. We sell commercial chain saws, weedeaters, all that kinda stuff! Our new line came on Monday...so hubs took a picture of me this morning! When you guys get to know me..and hear my voice...I have the least sounding southern accent out there. I am a bit proper, I like antiques, and cooking...I am not married to a southern man..not that it is an issue. But my roots are showing here. I think I should have worn blue jeans and flannel! Yes, those are some crazy eyes and a really freaking heavy chain saw!
Oh and Ronnie and Liz...I am warning you. I might be a little cuckoo!

13 comments:
ROFL! Just re-read this excerpt from your post where I added a couple commas, "I was in the shower this morning, after my 6 am workout, with my trainer." Do you see why my eyes bulged when I read this? Lol! I'm sure you meant that you were showing after your workout, not showering with your trainer. Sorry, it was all me!
We love you too Amanda! I was thinking those same things recently. The support from this community is what has pushed me harder and further than I ever thought I would go. And I am SO Thankful!!
You've got some awesome legs there, girl (and yes, I'm jealous) !! :)
That picture is AWESOME!! Ugh...I'm not looking forward to doing my VLOG...but I'm gonna...as soon as I get my hair done. LOL
Can't wait to see ya Amanda.
hahahahaha!! I caught that line too - tell me more about this "trainer in the shower"!!! I love, love LOVE that picture of you - how adorable YOU are!!!
I love that pic! So fun! and I love the skirt!
Um, I cry a lot when i think about Chicago. I'll just leave it at that!
VERY lady like pose you got goin on there. Love you!
You're cracking me up with the stepping out of the shower part and finding a large naked woman there, and then the picture.
I got tears from laughing and because I'm so glad I get to go to Chicago and meet you, you lovely lady!
P.S. - Bring the chainsaw. LOL
HEE!! Absolutely love that bad ass chainsaw lady! And yeah, I saw at first that you were showering with your trainer and was like...Hot?? Hope so for her sake! Hee hee.
Love the pics! So glad to hear that although stuck, you're still so happy! I just did a post about inappropriate naked behavior this morning! So creepy!
I adore you, cuckoo-cachoo!
OMG, I love EVERYTHING about this post. Seriously.
(I am kinda cuckoo myself!!! We are gonna have so much fun in our room!)
Hydrangeas were a part of my wedding too. My colors were lilac, sage green, dusty blue and cream. Such beautiful flowers!
Cuckoo-ness is totally encouraged (and enjoyed) in chicago!!!
Hi Amanda! Love the chainsaw ~ so badass! And I love hydrangeas too! New follower.
Vanessa
http://athenabandedwarrior.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment