It is wonderful and rewarding and just like any other job it is flipping hard work.
| Yep..Strept |
So Chris has strept too! Not as bad as me. But the doc gave him a zpac anyway.
Yesterday I didn't get out of bed until 11am. Not even to go to the bathroom. I feel very heavy chested and just weak. BUT I am at work today. It isn't fair for me to stay home and Chris to have to work although he says he feels fine. I personally think he is just a saint and loves me.
Worst of the worst is that we don't take a whole lot of time off together. Remember we have no real employees anymore. Over the last 5 years we have let everyone go do to a nasty economy. It won't be forever but we do pretty well on our own. However back to taking time off. We decided to go camping this weekend. After work on Friday through Monday. I still want to go. Not sure what we will do now.

I am really tight. At least yesterday I was. Today fluids are better. But even a smoothie yesterday was gurgling. So glad the doc gave me liquid antibiotics. I am reverting to my childhood of the pink medicine this week! Ha!
CHICAGO QUESTION:
I am leaving on Sunday around 9 a.m. Considering bumping it till Monday but right now it is about $175 to change my flights! I just can't do that...but I am thinkin.

ANYWAY..is there anyone leaving Sunday that wants to share a car back to the airport? Airport being Midway!

16 comments:
Aww, you're leaving supah early. I was hoping we could have brunch or something before ya left. I don't have to be at the airport til about 11:00-ish. :(
Hope you're feeling better by tomorrow!
Oh - Strep stinks! I had a bad case in June. I am always tighter when I'm sick, so I guess it's just something to get used to.
I have a crazy early Midway flight because it was way cheaper too. Would love to share if you want. I'm at 8 though and that extra hour may be a deal breaker for you. Let me know.
Awww sweetie, I'm so sorry about your not feeling well. If I were coming to Chicago I'd definately share with you...not happening this year though. :(
Feel better soon dear.
Oh I should have been more specific. My flight leaves at 8:05am (I know I'm crazy). Not sure if your flights at 9 or you have to be there at 9.
Last year I had to leave on Saturday night and took a shuttle - it worked out well.
You poor thing - take care of yourself. I admire you so much that you have your own business...super impressive...take care okay?
I hope you feel better. Sarah and I are both sick with some sort of stomach bug, too. I'm not leaving for the airport until noonish on Sunday...bummer!
Feel better! Can't wait to meet you in Chicago! I have been a bad blogger but will update soon.
Feel better Sweetums! I hope the antibiotic kicks in soon... (((hugggssss))) and a virtual cuppa tea..
(_)>
Aww, I'm sorry you're sick! For me, tea with honey and lemon is my crutch. And soup!!!
Why ya leaving so early???
Hope you and hubs feel better soon. It sucks to be sick when you have your own business. I've been there...
I hope y'all feel better soon. Strep sucks! Just that bottle of amoxicillin gave me the willies as I'm super allergic.
As a former chronic strep/ear infection sufferer and army brat (I always was sick for trans-atlantic flights, go figure)Supaphed will help with the congestion on the plane because the cabin pressure is murder on your sinuses and ears. Ask the doc if you can take it.
Hope you feel better hun! A
Owned business. Gained and unimaginable amount of weight ... learned that I don't handle stress well .... great experience but can't do it again (as a primary income). Hope by now you are feeling better !
Hope you feel better today. I gave myself (germy toothbrush kept at best friend's house) repeatedly in 9th grade. It was miserable every time!
I also hope you're feeling better... I had strep a few months ago and it was TERRIBLE. ugh.
Thx for the nice comments on my blog... I'm glad I shopped.
:-)
Hope you're feeling better! I've had that twice this year and it is NO fun!
Post a Comment