I do in fact have pneumonia! This is my first time out of my house since last Wednesday. I wanted to say I am sorry I haven't replied to any of your comments from my last blog! That is on my list of things to do today. I had my iPad at home but honestly I haven't felt like doing much but sleeping. I also haven't caught up on my reading since last week either but I hope to fix that as well!
I am feeling better! The rattling cough is subsiding a bit but the weak and dizzy feeling is still there. I needed to get in to my office to get some paper work done today and then I am heading home! This has been an on going thing for over a month and I hope this is the end! I haven't been this sick in ages. Best thing though is getting caught up on all my TV shows and my imported Downton Abby from my inlaws in England. I watched that whole 8 episode series in one day.
I am down to 182.5 this morning! Hopefully it will stick but I am sure some of it is from being sick! But wowser. Super pleased.
Now for some Chicago pictures!!
 |
| Crystal, Julie, Brandi,Lynda, Becky, Moi! |
 |
| Jessica, Me, Lynda! I'm sandwiched between two hotties! |
 |
| You all know my love for CHEESE! I prove it! |
 |
A fabulous adult beverage that Maria and Angie and I enjoyed! A Brazilian Mojito of sorts!
|
 |
Stella & Dot represent! Tessie Rose won my door prize! I was thrilled because she was also wearing some Stella & Dot totally un prompted!
|
 |
| Joey applied falsies on a lot of us! This was one of my favorite things! |
 |
| Grace, Jacqui, Moi |
 |
| Ronnie, Beth, Me (deer in headlight look) |
I've got loads more but I think that is enough for right now! I must go actually do some paper work!
19 comments:
I am so sorry to hear how sick you have been! Lord alot of BOOBS got sick! I am glad you are on the mend, and I love the pictures. I had a Mojito too and it was the BEST!!
Feel better GF! Pnemonia is NO fun at all!
Love all the pics and the recaps...and love you!!
Great Pics! Sorry your so sick hope you feel better.
Sorry about the pneumonia and I hope you continue to feel better.
I love the pictures and you look great.
OMG those beverages were fantastic weren't they? What flavor did you have? I had pineapple and it was simply delish.
I'm sending healthy vibes your way to help get rid of the pnasty pneumonia! ;)
That drink looks delicious, If I wasn't "baking" I'd be buying limes and rum right now, even though it's 11 in the morning.
I got sick like that last spring. I had bronchitus that would have developed into pneumonia and that was day I had to have a flu swab (it was hell). It took almost 6 weeks for my lungs to function normally again after starting the antibiotics.
So sorry you still aren't feeling well! Get plenty more rest and feel better.
I hope you're feeling better soon!!! Take care of you!! Love the pics!
I'm glad you're starting to feel better! Hope you keep improving quickly!
Thanks for sharing the pic's...feel better!!
Oh no, pneumonia! At least you are getting caught up on all your shows. :) And 182.5 is awesome! It can stay :)
I think *you're* looking pretty hot too ! :)
((((hugggsssss)))) I am soooooo sorry to hear you have pneumonia... How terribly awful...
Great photos though - I am sooo thrilled you had a wonderful time!
looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Glad you are starting to feel better.
Feel better soon! I still have my nasty cruddy cough too. :(
I could not be more glad that I met you! Even sick, you are delightful, beautiful, fun, and sweet as pie!!
Yikes! I sure hope you continue to feel better!
feel better SOON woman!! i love the loosing weight part of being sick... almost makes it all worth it! ALMOST...LOL ;)
I heard that you've become a nail polish whore! Welcome to the club!!!!!
Do you know there are nail polish blogs all over the place? AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment